Paul Weller Branding Bono and Sting 'Conceited'
Paul Weller has slammed Sting and U2 frontman Bono, branding the rockers "conceited" and their music "rubbish". The former The Jam star opens up about his grievances with the stars in the latest edition of Britain's Q magazine - and he's not holding back on his opinions.
Weller says, "I don't like them because their music is rubbish. I don't like how conceited they are and how seriously they take themselves."
Most recently, Paul Weller defended his decision to continue a U.S. tour when his father was dying - insisting his dad would have wanted him to carry on performing. The British rocker was in America last year when his family informed him that his father John, who suffered from dementia, was seriously ill.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'