Paul Weller Branding Bono and Sting 'Conceited'
Paul Weller has slammed Sting and U2 frontman Bono, branding the rockers "conceited" and their music "rubbish". The former The Jam star opens up about his grievances with the stars in the latest edition of Britain's Q magazine - and he's not holding back on his opinions.
Weller says, "I don't like them because their music is rubbish. I don't like how conceited they are and how seriously they take themselves."
Most recently, Paul Weller defended his decision to continue a U.S. tour when his father was dying - insisting his dad would have wanted him to carry on performing. The British rocker was in America last year when his family informed him that his father John, who suffered from dementia, was seriously ill.
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo