Paul Weller Branding Bono and Sting 'Conceited'
Paul Weller has slammed Sting and U2 frontman Bono, branding the rockers "conceited" and their music "rubbish". The former The Jam star opens up about his grievances with the stars in the latest edition of Britain's Q magazine - and he's not holding back on his opinions.
Weller says, "I don't like them because their music is rubbish. I don't like how conceited they are and how seriously they take themselves."
Most recently, Paul Weller defended his decision to continue a U.S. tour when his father was dying - insisting his dad would have wanted him to carry on performing. The British rocker was in America last year when his family informed him that his father John, who suffered from dementia, was seriously ill.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound