Paul Weller Branding Bono and Sting 'Conceited'
Paul Weller has slammed Sting and U2 frontman Bono, branding the rockers "conceited" and their music "rubbish". The former The Jam star opens up about his grievances with the stars in the latest edition of Britain's Q magazine - and he's not holding back on his opinions.
Weller says, "I don't like them because their music is rubbish. I don't like how conceited they are and how seriously they take themselves."
Most recently, Paul Weller defended his decision to continue a U.S. tour when his father was dying - insisting his dad would have wanted him to carry on performing. The British rocker was in America last year when his family informed him that his father John, who suffered from dementia, was seriously ill.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns