Paul Weller Branding Bono and Sting 'Conceited'
Paul Weller has slammed Sting and U2 frontman Bono, branding the rockers "conceited" and their music "rubbish". The former The Jam star opens up about his grievances with the stars in the latest edition of Britain's Q magazine - and he's not holding back on his opinions.
Weller says, "I don't like them because their music is rubbish. I don't like how conceited they are and how seriously they take themselves."
Most recently, Paul Weller defended his decision to continue a U.S. tour when his father was dying - insisting his dad would have wanted him to carry on performing. The British rocker was in America last year when his family informed him that his father John, who suffered from dementia, was seriously ill.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3