Usher Shoots Down Engagement and Baby Rumors
Usher's spokesperson has dismissed Internet reports the R&B superstar is expecting a baby with his new girlfriend - insisting rumors of a pregnancy and an engagement are not true. The "Yeah!" hitmaker is said to be dating Def Jam executive Grace Miguel following his split from wife Tameka Foster in 2008.
Online gossips were sent into a frenzy earlier this week following a report that Miguel is pregnant with the star's baby. The story, which appeared on website TheYBF.com, also claimed Usher had asked Miguel to marry him - but his rep is adamant the claims are false, telling E! Online, "There is absolutely no truth to it."
Usher already has two sons from his previous marriage with Tameka Foster; Usher Raymond V who was born in November 2007 and Naviyd Ely Raymond who was born in December 2008.
More Usher News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo