Usher Shoots Down Engagement and Baby Rumors
Usher's spokesperson has dismissed Internet reports the R&B superstar is expecting a baby with his new girlfriend - insisting rumors of a pregnancy and an engagement are not true. The "Yeah!" hitmaker is said to be dating Def Jam executive Grace Miguel following his split from wife Tameka Foster in 2008.
Online gossips were sent into a frenzy earlier this week following a report that Miguel is pregnant with the star's baby. The story, which appeared on website TheYBF.com, also claimed Usher had asked Miguel to marry him - but his rep is adamant the claims are false, telling E! Online, "There is absolutely no truth to it."
Usher already has two sons from his previous marriage with Tameka Foster; Usher Raymond V who was born in November 2007 and Naviyd Ely Raymond who was born in December 2008.
More Usher News
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight