Usher Shoots Down Engagement and Baby Rumors
Usher's spokesperson has dismissed Internet reports the R&B superstar is expecting a baby with his new girlfriend - insisting rumors of a pregnancy and an engagement are not true. The "Yeah!" hitmaker is said to be dating Def Jam executive Grace Miguel following his split from wife Tameka Foster in 2008.
Online gossips were sent into a frenzy earlier this week following a report that Miguel is pregnant with the star's baby. The story, which appeared on website TheYBF.com, also claimed Usher had asked Miguel to marry him - but his rep is adamant the claims are false, telling E! Online, "There is absolutely no truth to it."
Usher already has two sons from his previous marriage with Tameka Foster; Usher Raymond V who was born in November 2007 and Naviyd Ely Raymond who was born in December 2008.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby