Usher Shoots Down Engagement and Baby Rumors
Usher's spokesperson has dismissed Internet reports the R&B superstar is expecting a baby with his new girlfriend - insisting rumors of a pregnancy and an engagement are not true. The "Yeah!" hitmaker is said to be dating Def Jam executive Grace Miguel following his split from wife Tameka Foster in 2008.
Online gossips were sent into a frenzy earlier this week following a report that Miguel is pregnant with the star's baby. The story, which appeared on website TheYBF.com, also claimed Usher had asked Miguel to marry him - but his rep is adamant the claims are false, telling E! Online, "There is absolutely no truth to it."
Usher already has two sons from his previous marriage with Tameka Foster; Usher Raymond V who was born in November 2007 and Naviyd Ely Raymond who was born in December 2008.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert