Usher Shoots Down Engagement and Baby Rumors
Usher's spokesperson has dismissed Internet reports the R&B superstar is expecting a baby with his new girlfriend - insisting rumors of a pregnancy and an engagement are not true. The "Yeah!" hitmaker is said to be dating Def Jam executive Grace Miguel following his split from wife Tameka Foster in 2008.
Online gossips were sent into a frenzy earlier this week following a report that Miguel is pregnant with the star's baby. The story, which appeared on website TheYBF.com, also claimed Usher had asked Miguel to marry him - but his rep is adamant the claims are false, telling E! Online, "There is absolutely no truth to it."
Usher already has two sons from his previous marriage with Tameka Foster; Usher Raymond V who was born in November 2007 and Naviyd Ely Raymond who was born in December 2008.
More Usher News
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'