Lindsay Lohan Talks Family Feud With Teary-Eyed Mom
Lindsay Lohan's family and legal woes became too much for the actress' mum when she filmed a mother-and-daughter interview for a U.S. news show - in a bid to clear up reports she's spiraling out of control. The "Mean Girls" star and mum Dina sat down with Entertainment Tonight reporter Samantha Harris for a candid chat that will air on Thursday, April 29 and attempted to set the record straight about her health and happiness following her father Michael's recent comments suggesting his daughter is hooked on prescription medications.
A week after he stormed into her Hollywood apartment, demanding a candid sit-down chat with his estranged daughter, Michael has now revealed he plans to file for conservatorship of the actress and force her into therapy. And now Lindsay has gone public with the family feud, and she brought her mum - Michael's ex-wife Dina - along for moral support.
But it was her mother who lost it during the interview, in which the actress insists she's just a normal 23 year old. Lohan tells Harris, "People build you up to knock you down." She appears calm and composed, which is more than can be said for her mum, who breaks down during the chat, explaining, "I'm gonna cry."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed