Lindsay Lohan Talks Family Feud With Teary-Eyed Mom
Lindsay Lohan's family and legal woes became too much for the actress' mum when she filmed a mother-and-daughter interview for a U.S. news show - in a bid to clear up reports she's spiraling out of control. The "Mean Girls" star and mum Dina sat down with Entertainment Tonight reporter Samantha Harris for a candid chat that will air on Thursday, April 29 and attempted to set the record straight about her health and happiness following her father Michael's recent comments suggesting his daughter is hooked on prescription medications.
A week after he stormed into her Hollywood apartment, demanding a candid sit-down chat with his estranged daughter, Michael has now revealed he plans to file for conservatorship of the actress and force her into therapy. And now Lindsay has gone public with the family feud, and she brought her mum - Michael's ex-wife Dina - along for moral support.
But it was her mother who lost it during the interview, in which the actress insists she's just a normal 23 year old. Lohan tells Harris, "People build you up to knock you down." She appears calm and composed, which is more than can be said for her mum, who breaks down during the chat, explaining, "I'm gonna cry."
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018