Lindsay Lohan Talks Family Feud With Teary-Eyed Mom
Lindsay Lohan's family and legal woes became too much for the actress' mum when she filmed a mother-and-daughter interview for a U.S. news show - in a bid to clear up reports she's spiraling out of control. The "Mean Girls" star and mum Dina sat down with Entertainment Tonight reporter Samantha Harris for a candid chat that will air on Thursday, April 29 and attempted to set the record straight about her health and happiness following her father Michael's recent comments suggesting his daughter is hooked on prescription medications.
A week after he stormed into her Hollywood apartment, demanding a candid sit-down chat with his estranged daughter, Michael has now revealed he plans to file for conservatorship of the actress and force her into therapy. And now Lindsay has gone public with the family feud, and she brought her mum - Michael's ex-wife Dina - along for moral support.
But it was her mother who lost it during the interview, in which the actress insists she's just a normal 23 year old. Lohan tells Harris, "People build you up to knock you down." She appears calm and composed, which is more than can be said for her mum, who breaks down during the chat, explaining, "I'm gonna cry."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie