Lindsay Lohan Talks Family Feud With Teary-Eyed Mom
Lindsay Lohan's family and legal woes became too much for the actress' mum when she filmed a mother-and-daughter interview for a U.S. news show - in a bid to clear up reports she's spiraling out of control. The "Mean Girls" star and mum Dina sat down with Entertainment Tonight reporter Samantha Harris for a candid chat that will air on Thursday, April 29 and attempted to set the record straight about her health and happiness following her father Michael's recent comments suggesting his daughter is hooked on prescription medications.
A week after he stormed into her Hollywood apartment, demanding a candid sit-down chat with his estranged daughter, Michael has now revealed he plans to file for conservatorship of the actress and force her into therapy. And now Lindsay has gone public with the family feud, and she brought her mum - Michael's ex-wife Dina - along for moral support.
But it was her mother who lost it during the interview, in which the actress insists she's just a normal 23 year old. Lohan tells Harris, "People build you up to knock you down." She appears calm and composed, which is more than can be said for her mum, who breaks down during the chat, explaining, "I'm gonna cry."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist