Jessica Simpson Only Brushes Her Teeth Three Times a Week
Pop star/actress Jessica Simpson only brushes her teeth three times a week - because she doesn't want to mess with the whiteness. The singer and "Dukes of Hazzard" star regularly flosses and uses mouthwash to keep her breath fresh - but she refuses to brush daily with toothpaste.
Appearing on Wednesday's April 28 "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" in America, Simpson says, "My teeth are so white and I don't like them to feel too slippery, but I do use Listerine and I do floss everyday. But, I don't brush them everyday."
And even then, Jessica Simpson is reluctant to use a toothbrush. The songstress told the talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres, "I'll use a shirt or something. I know it's gross but I always have fresh breath."
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly