Jessica Simpson Only Brushes Her Teeth Three Times a Week
Pop star/actress Jessica Simpson only brushes her teeth three times a week - because she doesn't want to mess with the whiteness. The singer and "Dukes of Hazzard" star regularly flosses and uses mouthwash to keep her breath fresh - but she refuses to brush daily with toothpaste.
Appearing on Wednesday's April 28 "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" in America, Simpson says, "My teeth are so white and I don't like them to feel too slippery, but I do use Listerine and I do floss everyday. But, I don't brush them everyday."
And even then, Jessica Simpson is reluctant to use a toothbrush. The songstress told the talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres, "I'll use a shirt or something. I know it's gross but I always have fresh breath."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame