Jessica Simpson Only Brushes Her Teeth Three Times a Week
Pop star/actress Jessica Simpson only brushes her teeth three times a week - because she doesn't want to mess with the whiteness. The singer and "Dukes of Hazzard" star regularly flosses and uses mouthwash to keep her breath fresh - but she refuses to brush daily with toothpaste.
Appearing on Wednesday's April 28 "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" in America, Simpson says, "My teeth are so white and I don't like them to feel too slippery, but I do use Listerine and I do floss everyday. But, I don't brush them everyday."
And even then, Jessica Simpson is reluctant to use a toothbrush. The songstress told the talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres, "I'll use a shirt or something. I know it's gross but I always have fresh breath."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory