Jessica Simpson Only Brushes Her Teeth Three Times a Week
Pop star/actress Jessica Simpson only brushes her teeth three times a week - because she doesn't want to mess with the whiteness. The singer and "Dukes of Hazzard" star regularly flosses and uses mouthwash to keep her breath fresh - but she refuses to brush daily with toothpaste.
Appearing on Wednesday's April 28 "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" in America, Simpson says, "My teeth are so white and I don't like them to feel too slippery, but I do use Listerine and I do floss everyday. But, I don't brush them everyday."
And even then, Jessica Simpson is reluctant to use a toothbrush. The songstress told the talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres, "I'll use a shirt or something. I know it's gross but I always have fresh breath."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick