Jessica Simpson Only Brushes Her Teeth Three Times a Week
Pop star/actress Jessica Simpson only brushes her teeth three times a week - because she doesn't want to mess with the whiteness. The singer and "Dukes of Hazzard" star regularly flosses and uses mouthwash to keep her breath fresh - but she refuses to brush daily with toothpaste.
Appearing on Wednesday's April 28 "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" in America, Simpson says, "My teeth are so white and I don't like them to feel too slippery, but I do use Listerine and I do floss everyday. But, I don't brush them everyday."
And even then, Jessica Simpson is reluctant to use a toothbrush. The songstress told the talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres, "I'll use a shirt or something. I know it's gross but I always have fresh breath."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3