Lady GaGa NOT Embarking on Dangerous Diet
Lady GaGa's representative has dismissed reports the "Poker Face" hitmaker is on a dangerous baby food diet in a desperate attempt to slay slim. Editors at Britain's Heat magazine claimed the singer was only eating small portions of food intended for tots in a bid to keep her weight down.
A source told the publication, "She's substituting meals for jars of baby food. She thinks it's working wonders for her, but she's shockingly thin." But the star's spokesperson has laughed off the report, telling GossipCop.com it is "not true".
Earlier this week, it was reported that Lady GaGa's stage for her performance at 2010 Lollapalooza has costed about $150,000. "We're bringing a special stage for her, investing like a hundred grand to house what she's doing," Perry Farrell said. "That's massive. Only Lady GaGa could step in and say 'I'm a headliner."
More Lady GaGa News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'