Lady GaGa NOT Embarking on Dangerous Diet
Lady GaGa's representative has dismissed reports the "Poker Face" hitmaker is on a dangerous baby food diet in a desperate attempt to slay slim. Editors at Britain's Heat magazine claimed the singer was only eating small portions of food intended for tots in a bid to keep her weight down.
A source told the publication, "She's substituting meals for jars of baby food. She thinks it's working wonders for her, but she's shockingly thin." But the star's spokesperson has laughed off the report, telling GossipCop.com it is "not true".
Earlier this week, it was reported that Lady GaGa's stage for her performance at 2010 Lollapalooza has costed about $150,000. "We're bringing a special stage for her, investing like a hundred grand to house what she's doing," Perry Farrell said. "That's massive. Only Lady GaGa could step in and say 'I'm a headliner."
More Lady GaGa News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes