Lady GaGa NOT Embarking on Dangerous Diet
Lady GaGa's representative has dismissed reports the "Poker Face" hitmaker is on a dangerous baby food diet in a desperate attempt to slay slim. Editors at Britain's Heat magazine claimed the singer was only eating small portions of food intended for tots in a bid to keep her weight down.
A source told the publication, "She's substituting meals for jars of baby food. She thinks it's working wonders for her, but she's shockingly thin." But the star's spokesperson has laughed off the report, telling GossipCop.com it is "not true".
Earlier this week, it was reported that Lady GaGa's stage for her performance at 2010 Lollapalooza has costed about $150,000. "We're bringing a special stage for her, investing like a hundred grand to house what she's doing," Perry Farrell said. "That's massive. Only Lady GaGa could step in and say 'I'm a headliner."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie