Lady GaGa NOT Embarking on Dangerous Diet
Lady GaGa's representative has dismissed reports the "Poker Face" hitmaker is on a dangerous baby food diet in a desperate attempt to slay slim. Editors at Britain's Heat magazine claimed the singer was only eating small portions of food intended for tots in a bid to keep her weight down.
A source told the publication, "She's substituting meals for jars of baby food. She thinks it's working wonders for her, but she's shockingly thin." But the star's spokesperson has laughed off the report, telling GossipCop.com it is "not true".
Earlier this week, it was reported that Lady GaGa's stage for her performance at 2010 Lollapalooza has costed about $150,000. "We're bringing a special stage for her, investing like a hundred grand to house what she's doing," Perry Farrell said. "That's massive. Only Lady GaGa could step in and say 'I'm a headliner."
More Lady GaGa News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics