Lady GaGa NOT Embarking on Dangerous Diet
Lady GaGa's representative has dismissed reports the "Poker Face" hitmaker is on a dangerous baby food diet in a desperate attempt to slay slim. Editors at Britain's Heat magazine claimed the singer was only eating small portions of food intended for tots in a bid to keep her weight down.
A source told the publication, "She's substituting meals for jars of baby food. She thinks it's working wonders for her, but she's shockingly thin." But the star's spokesperson has laughed off the report, telling GossipCop.com it is "not true".
Earlier this week, it was reported that Lady GaGa's stage for her performance at 2010 Lollapalooza has costed about $150,000. "We're bringing a special stage for her, investing like a hundred grand to house what she's doing," Perry Farrell said. "That's massive. Only Lady GaGa could step in and say 'I'm a headliner."
More Lady GaGa News
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer