Bret Michaels Will Unlikely Return to 'Celebrity Apprentice', Donald Trump Says
Property tycoon-turned-reality TV king Donald Trump and his fellow "The Celebrity Apprentice" producers are trying to find a "formula" that will deal with rocker Bret Michaels' absence from the show. The Poison star, who is a contestant on the current season of the hit show, is fighting for his life in a Texas hospital after suffering a brain hemorrhage last week - and is unlikely to make another appearance on the reality TV series.
And Trump, who hosts the show and is an executive producer, admits he's trying to come up with a way to address Michaels' condition on TV. He tells U.S. TV news network MSNBC, "I can't imagine Bret coming back in four weeks and being, like, 100 per cent, because supposedly the speech is very slurred and lots of other things are going on. Hopefully that'll be the worst, because the worst is not so good."
"We're gonna have to come up with some formula. That will be the easy part. The hard part is getting Bret better."
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host