Mira Sorvino Got Herself Injured in Ballet Class
Actress Mira Sorvino is nursing a sprained foot after injuring herself during a ballet class. The "Mighty Aphrodite" star has had a lifelong love of dance but admits she's yet to master important techniques that could prevent injury.
And her right foot was left bruised and sprained after a recent class, when she leaped into the air and landed awkwardly. She says, "I spent my whole life taking ballet classes - for years and years - for some reason I'm still torturing myself to become a competent ballet dancer.
"He (the teacher) said, 'Now run across the floor and do something really impressive!' Everybody's doing flips and kicks and jumps. so I first do a cartwheel and then I go for a grand jete (leap). And then I come down and the foot turned over itself and it's completely black and blue. But it's just a sprain."
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too