Sean Bean and Danny Dyer Stranded on Remote Location When Filming Movie
British actors Sean Bean and Danny Dyer were left stranded on a mountain in Norway for days, after flights across Europe were grounded earlier this month. The two stars were in the country to shoot scenes for their World War II movie "Age of Heroes" when an ash cloud from a volcanic eruption in Iceland closed off European airspace.
They found themselves stranded at a remote location of the shoot - and the situation got worse when a vomiting bug swept through the crew, forcing them to suspend filming. In his column in British magazine Zoo, Dyer writes: "I'm suffering badly because of all this s**t. I'm up in Norway filming this WWII movie with Sean Bean, and we're in a f**king bad way up here - and because of two acts of God, we might not even be able to finish this film."
"The first one is the lack of flights because of that bloody volcano. But the second is that some c**t has got a virus that has spread through the whole crew. Everyone's dropping ill, people are spewing up left, right and center... It's a nightmare. I've swerved it so far, but we can't fly people in to replace the ones who've got it. We're just stuck up this f**king mountain, waiting to get sick. It's totally surreal."
"Me and Sean have both got to do other things, so unless we can get this sorted, we're in a bad spot."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!