Sean Bean and Danny Dyer Stranded on Remote Location When Filming Movie
British actors Sean Bean and Danny Dyer were left stranded on a mountain in Norway for days, after flights across Europe were grounded earlier this month. The two stars were in the country to shoot scenes for their World War II movie "Age of Heroes" when an ash cloud from a volcanic eruption in Iceland closed off European airspace.
They found themselves stranded at a remote location of the shoot - and the situation got worse when a vomiting bug swept through the crew, forcing them to suspend filming. In his column in British magazine Zoo, Dyer writes: "I'm suffering badly because of all this s**t. I'm up in Norway filming this WWII movie with Sean Bean, and we're in a f**king bad way up here - and because of two acts of God, we might not even be able to finish this film."
"The first one is the lack of flights because of that bloody volcano. But the second is that some c**t has got a virus that has spread through the whole crew. Everyone's dropping ill, people are spewing up left, right and center... It's a nightmare. I've swerved it so far, but we can't fly people in to replace the ones who've got it. We're just stuck up this f**king mountain, waiting to get sick. It's totally surreal."
"Me and Sean have both got to do other things, so unless we can get this sorted, we're in a bad spot."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding