Jason Alexander Hit a Teen Bicyclist
Former "Seinfeld" star Jason Alexander was left shaken up after he was involved in minor car collision with a cyclist in Los Angeles on Tuesday, April 27. The actor was driving through the city when his car collided with a 14-year-old boy, who was on his way to school, reports TMZ.com.
The unnamed victim reportedly fell off of his bike and suffered only bumps and bruises. He was taken to a nearby hospital for evaluation. According to law enforcement sources, speed was not a factor in the collision.
Alexander was not cited for the incident. He didn't run away from responsibility and waited for authorities and an ambulance to arrive at the scene. His spokesperson says, "Jason stayed with the cyclist until the paramedics and police arrived and all indications are that the injury was minor."
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016