Jason Alexander Hit a Teen Bicyclist
Former "Seinfeld" star Jason Alexander was left shaken up after he was involved in minor car collision with a cyclist in Los Angeles on Tuesday, April 27. The actor was driving through the city when his car collided with a 14-year-old boy, who was on his way to school, reports TMZ.com.
The unnamed victim reportedly fell off of his bike and suffered only bumps and bruises. He was taken to a nearby hospital for evaluation. According to law enforcement sources, speed was not a factor in the collision.
Alexander was not cited for the incident. He didn't run away from responsibility and waited for authorities and an ambulance to arrive at the scene. His spokesperson says, "Jason stayed with the cyclist until the paramedics and police arrived and all indications are that the injury was minor."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip