Jason Alexander Hit a Teen Bicyclist
Former "Seinfeld" star Jason Alexander was left shaken up after he was involved in minor car collision with a cyclist in Los Angeles on Tuesday, April 27. The actor was driving through the city when his car collided with a 14-year-old boy, who was on his way to school, reports TMZ.com.
The unnamed victim reportedly fell off of his bike and suffered only bumps and bruises. He was taken to a nearby hospital for evaluation. According to law enforcement sources, speed was not a factor in the collision.
Alexander was not cited for the incident. He didn't run away from responsibility and waited for authorities and an ambulance to arrive at the scene. His spokesperson says, "Jason stayed with the cyclist until the paramedics and police arrived and all indications are that the injury was minor."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed