Jason Alexander Hit a Teen Bicyclist
Former "Seinfeld" star Jason Alexander was left shaken up after he was involved in minor car collision with a cyclist in Los Angeles on Tuesday, April 27. The actor was driving through the city when his car collided with a 14-year-old boy, who was on his way to school, reports TMZ.com.
The unnamed victim reportedly fell off of his bike and suffered only bumps and bruises. He was taken to a nearby hospital for evaluation. According to law enforcement sources, speed was not a factor in the collision.
Alexander was not cited for the incident. He didn't run away from responsibility and waited for authorities and an ambulance to arrive at the scene. His spokesperson says, "Jason stayed with the cyclist until the paramedics and police arrived and all indications are that the injury was minor."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal