Jason Alexander Hit a Teen Bicyclist
Former "Seinfeld" star Jason Alexander was left shaken up after he was involved in minor car collision with a cyclist in Los Angeles on Tuesday, April 27. The actor was driving through the city when his car collided with a 14-year-old boy, who was on his way to school, reports TMZ.com.
The unnamed victim reportedly fell off of his bike and suffered only bumps and bruises. He was taken to a nearby hospital for evaluation. According to law enforcement sources, speed was not a factor in the collision.
Alexander was not cited for the incident. He didn't run away from responsibility and waited for authorities and an ambulance to arrive at the scene. His spokesperson says, "Jason stayed with the cyclist until the paramedics and police arrived and all indications are that the injury was minor."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked