Slash Invited Justin Bieber to Strip Club
Slash had an indecent proposal for pop sensation Justin Bieber when the pair met in Sydney, Australia this weekend - he invited the 16 year old to a strip club. The former Guns N' Roses rocker jetted Down Under to launch a new MTV music channel and his trip coincided with a visit from the "Baby" hitmaker, who was forced to scrap a show in Sydney on Monday, April 26 after chaos broke out among fans.
The pair met over the weekend and Bieber suggested they head out for dinner - but Slash had other plans for a meeting with the teenager. He explains, "I told him, I said maybe me and the Mrs will take you to a strip bar. But that didn't happen 'cause his minder told me that he's got a curfew and he's with his mum."
After performing in Australia, Justin Bieber flew to New Zealand. Following the chaotic scene Down Under, officials in New Zealand have stepped up security ahead of the pop star's visit.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says