Sarah Jessica Parker Wants to Have More Kids
Sarah Jessica parker is open to expanding her family with Matthew Broderick - despite the criticism they received for using a surrogate to have twins. The "Sex and the City" star is mum to seven-year-old son James Wilkie, but she turned to a surrogate mother after struggling to conceive another child.
The couple welcomed twin daughters Marion and Tabitha last summer and Parker felt she was unfairly judged for using a non-traditional method to expand her family - but she refuses to let her critics keep her from considering more kids.
She tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I don't know if we're finished having children. I know that we're lucky that we could afford that particular option, but we encouraged each other to explore all options. I suppose the only courage it takes is to not listen to people who find it objectionable. And there are those."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics