Sarah Jessica Parker Wants to Have More Kids
Sarah Jessica parker is open to expanding her family with Matthew Broderick - despite the criticism they received for using a surrogate to have twins. The "Sex and the City" star is mum to seven-year-old son James Wilkie, but she turned to a surrogate mother after struggling to conceive another child.
The couple welcomed twin daughters Marion and Tabitha last summer and Parker felt she was unfairly judged for using a non-traditional method to expand her family - but she refuses to let her critics keep her from considering more kids.
She tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I don't know if we're finished having children. I know that we're lucky that we could afford that particular option, but we encouraged each other to explore all options. I suppose the only courage it takes is to not listen to people who find it objectionable. And there are those."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'