Sarah Jessica Parker Wants to Have More Kids
Sarah Jessica parker is open to expanding her family with Matthew Broderick - despite the criticism they received for using a surrogate to have twins. The "Sex and the City" star is mum to seven-year-old son James Wilkie, but she turned to a surrogate mother after struggling to conceive another child.
The couple welcomed twin daughters Marion and Tabitha last summer and Parker felt she was unfairly judged for using a non-traditional method to expand her family - but she refuses to let her critics keep her from considering more kids.
She tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I don't know if we're finished having children. I know that we're lucky that we could afford that particular option, but we encouraged each other to explore all options. I suppose the only courage it takes is to not listen to people who find it objectionable. And there are those."
More Sarah Jessica Parker News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory