Sarah Jessica Parker Wants to Have More Kids
Sarah Jessica parker is open to expanding her family with Matthew Broderick - despite the criticism they received for using a surrogate to have twins. The "Sex and the City" star is mum to seven-year-old son James Wilkie, but she turned to a surrogate mother after struggling to conceive another child.
The couple welcomed twin daughters Marion and Tabitha last summer and Parker felt she was unfairly judged for using a non-traditional method to expand her family - but she refuses to let her critics keep her from considering more kids.
She tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I don't know if we're finished having children. I know that we're lucky that we could afford that particular option, but we encouraged each other to explore all options. I suppose the only courage it takes is to not listen to people who find it objectionable. And there are those."
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash