Sarah Jessica Parker Wants to Have More Kids
Sarah Jessica parker is open to expanding her family with Matthew Broderick - despite the criticism they received for using a surrogate to have twins. The "Sex and the City" star is mum to seven-year-old son James Wilkie, but she turned to a surrogate mother after struggling to conceive another child.
The couple welcomed twin daughters Marion and Tabitha last summer and Parker felt she was unfairly judged for using a non-traditional method to expand her family - but she refuses to let her critics keep her from considering more kids.
She tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I don't know if we're finished having children. I know that we're lucky that we could afford that particular option, but we encouraged each other to explore all options. I suppose the only courage it takes is to not listen to people who find it objectionable. And there are those."
More Sarah Jessica Parker News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video