Scarlett Johansson Wants Black Widow Spin-Off
Scarlett Johansson is keeping her "fingers crossed" moviegoers like her role in "Iron Man 2" - because she is desperate to star in her own Black Widow spin-off. The blonde beauty takes on a villainous role in the upcoming superhero sequel opposite Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow, playing Russian spy Natasha Romanoff - who doubles as the Black Widow.
And although movie bosses currently have no plans to expand her character with a follow-up, Johansson is hoping public demand will see her revive her role for a second time.
She tells Access Hollywood, "These movies are very fan driven so if the fans like my interpretation of the character, I would be happy to don the cat suit again and, you know, carry the torch. But there is no plan for anything like that. I know that Marvel is very behind this character so I'm keeping my fingers crossed."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart