Scarlett Johansson Wants Black Widow Spin-Off
Scarlett Johansson is keeping her "fingers crossed" moviegoers like her role in "Iron Man 2" - because she is desperate to star in her own Black Widow spin-off. The blonde beauty takes on a villainous role in the upcoming superhero sequel opposite Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow, playing Russian spy Natasha Romanoff - who doubles as the Black Widow.
And although movie bosses currently have no plans to expand her character with a follow-up, Johansson is hoping public demand will see her revive her role for a second time.
She tells Access Hollywood, "These movies are very fan driven so if the fans like my interpretation of the character, I would be happy to don the cat suit again and, you know, carry the torch. But there is no plan for anything like that. I know that Marvel is very behind this character so I'm keeping my fingers crossed."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'