Scarlett Johansson Wants Black Widow Spin-Off
Scarlett Johansson is keeping her "fingers crossed" moviegoers like her role in "Iron Man 2" - because she is desperate to star in her own Black Widow spin-off. The blonde beauty takes on a villainous role in the upcoming superhero sequel opposite Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow, playing Russian spy Natasha Romanoff - who doubles as the Black Widow.
And although movie bosses currently have no plans to expand her character with a follow-up, Johansson is hoping public demand will see her revive her role for a second time.
She tells Access Hollywood, "These movies are very fan driven so if the fans like my interpretation of the character, I would be happy to don the cat suit again and, you know, carry the torch. But there is no plan for anything like that. I know that Marvel is very behind this character so I'm keeping my fingers crossed."
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'