Scarlett Johansson Wants Black Widow Spin-Off
Scarlett Johansson is keeping her "fingers crossed" moviegoers like her role in "Iron Man 2" - because she is desperate to star in her own Black Widow spin-off. The blonde beauty takes on a villainous role in the upcoming superhero sequel opposite Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow, playing Russian spy Natasha Romanoff - who doubles as the Black Widow.
And although movie bosses currently have no plans to expand her character with a follow-up, Johansson is hoping public demand will see her revive her role for a second time.
She tells Access Hollywood, "These movies are very fan driven so if the fans like my interpretation of the character, I would be happy to don the cat suit again and, you know, carry the torch. But there is no plan for anything like that. I know that Marvel is very behind this character so I'm keeping my fingers crossed."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective