Jenna Jameson Denies Drug Problems, Calling Tito Ortiz 'Desperate'
Former porn star Jenna Jameson has blasted her boyfriend Tito Ortiz after he blamed their domestic disturbance on her alleged prescription drug addiction - she's branded the accusation "completely false".
The mixed martial arts champion was arrested on domestic violence charges at the couple's California home on Monday, April 26 and was later freed from Huntington Beach jail after posting bail. Upon his release, he staged a news conference in Hollywood, where his lawyer Chip Matthews insisted Ortiz "never touched" Jameson, and claimed the incident was sparked when his client confronted the blonde over an alleged addiction to painkiller OxyContin.
Matthews alleges Jameson has been hooked on the drug for the last year. A tearful Ortiz told reporters, "Jenna will be okay. My parents have gone through addiction and I'm not going to let my family go through that."
But the actress maintains Ortiz is making false accusations because he's "very, very desperate" to repair his damaged reputation, telling TMZ.com, "He's trying to save his career." Jameson alleges Ortiz threw her into a bathtub, tearing two of her shoulder ligaments, after she said "something very hurtful to his ego".
The star, who was photographed with a bandage around her upper right arm on Monday, has 13-month-old twin boys, Jesse and Journey, with Ortiz.
More Jenna Jameson News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked