Amy Winehouse Hospitalized Again
Amy Winehouse was admitted to hospital on Sunday, April 25 following a drunken fall which left her with injuries to her face and ribs, according to a U.K. report. The "Back to Black" hitmaker was taken to a private clinic in London after taking a tumble at her home, which left her with bruised ribs and a cut to her forehead.
A source tells British newspaper The Sun, "She'd had a few (drinks). At first she thought she had broken something, so got her security to take her to hospital. The doctors were worried she might be concussed because she had a big bump on her head and a cut above her eye."
Her injuries were described as "not serious" but her agent added: "She really likes the clinic so may stay a few days." However, Winehouse's stay has reportedly been causing mayhem at the clinic. An insider reveals, "Amy was running up and down the corridors with her top off and reeking of booze. She has been heard complaining of pain caused by bruising on her breasts and around her ribs.
"The nurses had to step in and ask her to calm down. Eventually she had to be taken back to her room. The ward sister was absolutely fuming." It is Winehouse's second hospital stay in recent weeks - she was kept in overnight at the beginning of the month while doctors carried out a series of tests after she complained of chest pains. It came after she recently underwent breast enlargement surgery.
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet