Amy Winehouse Hospitalized Again
Amy Winehouse was admitted to hospital on Sunday, April 25 following a drunken fall which left her with injuries to her face and ribs, according to a U.K. report. The "Back to Black" hitmaker was taken to a private clinic in London after taking a tumble at her home, which left her with bruised ribs and a cut to her forehead.
A source tells British newspaper The Sun, "She'd had a few (drinks). At first she thought she had broken something, so got her security to take her to hospital. The doctors were worried she might be concussed because she had a big bump on her head and a cut above her eye."
Her injuries were described as "not serious" but her agent added: "She really likes the clinic so may stay a few days." However, Winehouse's stay has reportedly been causing mayhem at the clinic. An insider reveals, "Amy was running up and down the corridors with her top off and reeking of booze. She has been heard complaining of pain caused by bruising on her breasts and around her ribs.
"The nurses had to step in and ask her to calm down. Eventually she had to be taken back to her room. The ward sister was absolutely fuming." It is Winehouse's second hospital stay in recent weeks - she was kept in overnight at the beginning of the month while doctors carried out a series of tests after she complained of chest pains. It came after she recently underwent breast enlargement surgery.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special