Vinnie Jones' 'Blood Out' in Jeopardy After His Fight With Tamer Hassan
Filming on Vinnie Jones' new movie "Blood Out" has reportedly been disrupted amid allegations fellow British actor Tamer Hassan headbutted him during a brawl. The two stars clashed at the Chateau Marmont Hotel in Los Angeles on Saturday night, April 24, with Jones allegedly landing a punch on the "Clash of the Titans" actor.
The two men have reportedly been embroiled in a long-running feud, which was sparked by an argument between the pair late last year. And the incident has disrupted filming for new picture "Blood Out", which stars both actors - because Jones "doesn't want to work with Tamer" anymore, according to Britain's Daily Mirror.
A source tells the publication. "Vinnie and Tamer have never had an easy relationship. They bickered over New Year and things have gone downhill since then. Now it's all-out war. Vinnie doesn't want to work with Tamer and the feeling is mutual. Both men are so integral to the movie, though, so executives are pulling their hair out, trying to come up with a solution."
"At present they have rearranged two days of filming, and postponed shooting the opening scenes where Vinnie and Tamer have lines together. It is far from ideal. They are also offering to further separate the pair's on-set trailers to ensure they are kept at opposite ends of the park."
Filming for "Blood Out", which also stars Val Kilmer, is due to start on Friday, April 30.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?