Vinnie Jones' 'Blood Out' in Jeopardy After His Fight With Tamer Hassan
Filming on Vinnie Jones' new movie "Blood Out" has reportedly been disrupted amid allegations fellow British actor Tamer Hassan headbutted him during a brawl. The two stars clashed at the Chateau Marmont Hotel in Los Angeles on Saturday night, April 24, with Jones allegedly landing a punch on the "Clash of the Titans" actor.
The two men have reportedly been embroiled in a long-running feud, which was sparked by an argument between the pair late last year. And the incident has disrupted filming for new picture "Blood Out", which stars both actors - because Jones "doesn't want to work with Tamer" anymore, according to Britain's Daily Mirror.
A source tells the publication. "Vinnie and Tamer have never had an easy relationship. They bickered over New Year and things have gone downhill since then. Now it's all-out war. Vinnie doesn't want to work with Tamer and the feeling is mutual. Both men are so integral to the movie, though, so executives are pulling their hair out, trying to come up with a solution."
"At present they have rearranged two days of filming, and postponed shooting the opening scenes where Vinnie and Tamer have lines together. It is far from ideal. They are also offering to further separate the pair's on-set trailers to ensure they are kept at opposite ends of the park."
Filming for "Blood Out", which also stars Val Kilmer, is due to start on Friday, April 30.
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Linkin Park's Frontman Chester Bennington Commits Suicide at 41
- Hulu Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Marvel's Runaways', 'Mindy Project' and More
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'