Vinnie Jones' 'Blood Out' in Jeopardy After His Fight With Tamer Hassan
Filming on Vinnie Jones' new movie "Blood Out" has reportedly been disrupted amid allegations fellow British actor Tamer Hassan headbutted him during a brawl. The two stars clashed at the Chateau Marmont Hotel in Los Angeles on Saturday night, April 24, with Jones allegedly landing a punch on the "Clash of the Titans" actor.
The two men have reportedly been embroiled in a long-running feud, which was sparked by an argument between the pair late last year. And the incident has disrupted filming for new picture "Blood Out", which stars both actors - because Jones "doesn't want to work with Tamer" anymore, according to Britain's Daily Mirror.
A source tells the publication. "Vinnie and Tamer have never had an easy relationship. They bickered over New Year and things have gone downhill since then. Now it's all-out war. Vinnie doesn't want to work with Tamer and the feeling is mutual. Both men are so integral to the movie, though, so executives are pulling their hair out, trying to come up with a solution."
"At present they have rearranged two days of filming, and postponed shooting the opening scenes where Vinnie and Tamer have lines together. It is far from ideal. They are also offering to further separate the pair's on-set trailers to ensure they are kept at opposite ends of the park."
Filming for "Blood Out", which also stars Val Kilmer, is due to start on Friday, April 30.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences