Mariah Carey and Avril Lavigne Competing for Top Perfume Honor
Mariah Carey, Halle Berry, Avril Lavigne and Faith Hill are fighting it out for the top honor of best celebrity fragrance at America's annual FiFi Awards.
The "Hero" hitmaker's Ultra Pink scent is up against Lavigne's Black Star perfume, Hill's Parfums spray and Halle by Halle Berry in the Woman's Popular Appeal category at the event, considered the Oscars of the fragrance industry.
The winner will be announced at a gala held by The Fragrance Foundation in New York City on June 10. Usher's self-titled scent has already been named Male Celebrity Fragrance of the Year.
Last year, the event named reality TV star Paris Hilton's scent as the winner in Female Celebrity Fragrance category. Meanwhile, last year's winner of Women's Popular Appeal was American Beauty Beloved by BeautyBank.
More Mariah Carey News
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'