Mariah Carey and Avril Lavigne Competing for Top Perfume Honor
Mariah Carey, Halle Berry, Avril Lavigne and Faith Hill are fighting it out for the top honor of best celebrity fragrance at America's annual FiFi Awards.
The "Hero" hitmaker's Ultra Pink scent is up against Lavigne's Black Star perfume, Hill's Parfums spray and Halle by Halle Berry in the Woman's Popular Appeal category at the event, considered the Oscars of the fragrance industry.
The winner will be announced at a gala held by The Fragrance Foundation in New York City on June 10. Usher's self-titled scent has already been named Male Celebrity Fragrance of the Year.
Last year, the event named reality TV star Paris Hilton's scent as the winner in Female Celebrity Fragrance category. Meanwhile, last year's winner of Women's Popular Appeal was American Beauty Beloved by BeautyBank.
More Mariah Carey News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'