Mariah Carey and Avril Lavigne Competing for Top Perfume Honor
Mariah Carey, Halle Berry, Avril Lavigne and Faith Hill are fighting it out for the top honor of best celebrity fragrance at America's annual FiFi Awards.
The "Hero" hitmaker's Ultra Pink scent is up against Lavigne's Black Star perfume, Hill's Parfums spray and Halle by Halle Berry in the Woman's Popular Appeal category at the event, considered the Oscars of the fragrance industry.
The winner will be announced at a gala held by The Fragrance Foundation in New York City on June 10. Usher's self-titled scent has already been named Male Celebrity Fragrance of the Year.
Last year, the event named reality TV star Paris Hilton's scent as the winner in Female Celebrity Fragrance category. Meanwhile, last year's winner of Women's Popular Appeal was American Beauty Beloved by BeautyBank.
More Mariah Carey News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked