Mariah Carey and Avril Lavigne Competing for Top Perfume Honor
Mariah Carey, Halle Berry, Avril Lavigne and Faith Hill are fighting it out for the top honor of best celebrity fragrance at America's annual FiFi Awards.
The "Hero" hitmaker's Ultra Pink scent is up against Lavigne's Black Star perfume, Hill's Parfums spray and Halle by Halle Berry in the Woman's Popular Appeal category at the event, considered the Oscars of the fragrance industry.
The winner will be announced at a gala held by The Fragrance Foundation in New York City on June 10. Usher's self-titled scent has already been named Male Celebrity Fragrance of the Year.
Last year, the event named reality TV star Paris Hilton's scent as the winner in Female Celebrity Fragrance category. Meanwhile, last year's winner of Women's Popular Appeal was American Beauty Beloved by BeautyBank.
More Mariah Carey News
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date