Mariah Carey and Avril Lavigne Competing for Top Perfume Honor
Mariah Carey, Halle Berry, Avril Lavigne and Faith Hill are fighting it out for the top honor of best celebrity fragrance at America's annual FiFi Awards.
The "Hero" hitmaker's Ultra Pink scent is up against Lavigne's Black Star perfume, Hill's Parfums spray and Halle by Halle Berry in the Woman's Popular Appeal category at the event, considered the Oscars of the fragrance industry.
The winner will be announced at a gala held by The Fragrance Foundation in New York City on June 10. Usher's self-titled scent has already been named Male Celebrity Fragrance of the Year.
Last year, the event named reality TV star Paris Hilton's scent as the winner in Female Celebrity Fragrance category. Meanwhile, last year's winner of Women's Popular Appeal was American Beauty Beloved by BeautyBank.
More Mariah Carey News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris