Color Me Badd's Sam Watters and Wife Expecting Their First Child
Former Color Me Badd star Sam Watters is set to become a father again this summer - his former "American Idol" contestant wife Tamyra Gray is pregnant with the couple's first child. Gray has revealed she's due on 14 July this year.
Thrilled Watters says, "We're really excited. We don't know what the sex is yet. We're waiting to be surprised. I would love a girl, but I think it's a boy. We'll see if I'm right." He added, "She's doing yoga all the time and she eats real healthy."
"The pregnancy was a surprise so we stopped right in the middle of the album. But by no means is Tamyra like, 'I want to settle down.' This baby is going to be on the road. I'm looking forward to it."
The "I Wanna Sex You Up" hitmaker, who is now an in-demand producer, has an 11-year old son from his previous marriage.
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!