Color Me Badd's Sam Watters and Wife Expecting Their First Child
Former Color Me Badd star Sam Watters is set to become a father again this summer - his former "American Idol" contestant wife Tamyra Gray is pregnant with the couple's first child. Gray has revealed she's due on 14 July this year.
Thrilled Watters says, "We're really excited. We don't know what the sex is yet. We're waiting to be surprised. I would love a girl, but I think it's a boy. We'll see if I'm right." He added, "She's doing yoga all the time and she eats real healthy."
"The pregnancy was a surprise so we stopped right in the middle of the album. But by no means is Tamyra like, 'I want to settle down.' This baby is going to be on the road. I'm looking forward to it."
The "I Wanna Sex You Up" hitmaker, who is now an in-demand producer, has an 11-year old son from his previous marriage.
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series