Color Me Badd's Sam Watters and Wife Expecting Their First Child
Former Color Me Badd star Sam Watters is set to become a father again this summer - his former "American Idol" contestant wife Tamyra Gray is pregnant with the couple's first child. Gray has revealed she's due on 14 July this year.
Thrilled Watters says, "We're really excited. We don't know what the sex is yet. We're waiting to be surprised. I would love a girl, but I think it's a boy. We'll see if I'm right." He added, "She's doing yoga all the time and she eats real healthy."
"The pregnancy was a surprise so we stopped right in the middle of the album. But by no means is Tamyra like, 'I want to settle down.' This baby is going to be on the road. I'm looking forward to it."
The "I Wanna Sex You Up" hitmaker, who is now an in-demand producer, has an 11-year old son from his previous marriage.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up