Color Me Badd's Sam Watters and Wife Expecting Their First Child
Former Color Me Badd star Sam Watters is set to become a father again this summer - his former "American Idol" contestant wife Tamyra Gray is pregnant with the couple's first child. Gray has revealed she's due on 14 July this year.
Thrilled Watters says, "We're really excited. We don't know what the sex is yet. We're waiting to be surprised. I would love a girl, but I think it's a boy. We'll see if I'm right." He added, "She's doing yoga all the time and she eats real healthy."
"The pregnancy was a surprise so we stopped right in the middle of the album. But by no means is Tamyra like, 'I want to settle down.' This baby is going to be on the road. I'm looking forward to it."
The "I Wanna Sex You Up" hitmaker, who is now an in-demand producer, has an 11-year old son from his previous marriage.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri