Color Me Badd's Sam Watters and Wife Expecting Their First Child
Former Color Me Badd star Sam Watters is set to become a father again this summer - his former "American Idol" contestant wife Tamyra Gray is pregnant with the couple's first child. Gray has revealed she's due on 14 July this year.
Thrilled Watters says, "We're really excited. We don't know what the sex is yet. We're waiting to be surprised. I would love a girl, but I think it's a boy. We'll see if I'm right." He added, "She's doing yoga all the time and she eats real healthy."
"The pregnancy was a surprise so we stopped right in the middle of the album. But by no means is Tamyra like, 'I want to settle down.' This baby is going to be on the road. I'm looking forward to it."
The "I Wanna Sex You Up" hitmaker, who is now an in-demand producer, has an 11-year old son from his previous marriage.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent