Norman Reedus Set to Play Villain in 'Hawaii Five-O' Remake
Model-turned-actor Norman Reedus has joined the cast of the "Hawaii Five-O" remake - as a villain who dies in the revamped TV series pilot. But Reedus insists fans of the show are likely to see a lot more of him than they think they are - because he hopes to be coming back from the dead.
He tells BlogTalkRadio.com, "I'm a bad guy and I die in the pilot, or do I? I probably pop up, like, mid-season again - like, 'Did he die or did he not die?' You don't see me die; you see me dying, so, in the world of television, it's like, 'Did he really die?' "
Reedus admits he's thrilled to be a part of the remake, opposite Alex O'Loughlin and "Lost" star Daniel Dae Kim - because it'll give him the chance to trace his ancestry. He adds, "We filmed it in Hawaii in that valley where they shot 'Lost and Jurassic Park', so there were giant dinosaur footprints around everywhere! It was really cool."
"I had never been to Hawaii, so it was a blast. I didn't have time to surf but I want to learn. I brought my girlfriend who's from Hawaii and to top it off I have a grandfather who's no longer with us that was married to a girl from Hawaii. He was in the navy and supposedly in one of the museums on the big island there's a hand-woven tapestry of my grandfather in his sailor's outfit covered in tattoos during the wedding ceremony."
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic