Norman Reedus Set to Play Villain in 'Hawaii Five-O' Remake
Model-turned-actor Norman Reedus has joined the cast of the "Hawaii Five-O" remake - as a villain who dies in the revamped TV series pilot. But Reedus insists fans of the show are likely to see a lot more of him than they think they are - because he hopes to be coming back from the dead.
He tells BlogTalkRadio.com, "I'm a bad guy and I die in the pilot, or do I? I probably pop up, like, mid-season again - like, 'Did he die or did he not die?' You don't see me die; you see me dying, so, in the world of television, it's like, 'Did he really die?' "
Reedus admits he's thrilled to be a part of the remake, opposite Alex O'Loughlin and "Lost" star Daniel Dae Kim - because it'll give him the chance to trace his ancestry. He adds, "We filmed it in Hawaii in that valley where they shot 'Lost and Jurassic Park', so there were giant dinosaur footprints around everywhere! It was really cool."
"I had never been to Hawaii, so it was a blast. I didn't have time to surf but I want to learn. I brought my girlfriend who's from Hawaii and to top it off I have a grandfather who's no longer with us that was married to a girl from Hawaii. He was in the navy and supposedly in one of the museums on the big island there's a hand-woven tapestry of my grandfather in his sailor's outfit covered in tattoos during the wedding ceremony."
More Norman Reedus News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby