Billy Corgan Criticizes Courtney Love on Twitter
Rocker Billy Corgan has continued his war of words with former pal Courtney Love on the eve of the release of her comeback album. The Smashing Pumpkins frontman took to his Twitter.com account on Monday, April 26 to blast Love, accusing her of living off late husband Kurt Cobain's fortune and insisting she's an unfit mum.
Referring to the Hole star's custody battle over her teenage daughter Frances Bean Cobain, Corgan jeers, "The world is aware of your lack of responsibility, as seen in the gov't taking away your parental right. Only you could abandon such a beautiful, incredible child who is smarter than u, cooler than u, and better than u. Oops, did I say too much?"
Frances Bean, Love's daughter with late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, was placed under the temporary guardianship of her paternal grandmother and an aunt in December after a falling out with her mother. A judge later banned Love from contacting her daughter until an upcoming hearing.
Corgan also criticized Love's songwriting talents, writing, "If you can't write your own songs maybe you should just be happy that you fooled someone into doing your work for you."
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set