Billy Corgan Criticizes Courtney Love on Twitter
Rocker Billy Corgan has continued his war of words with former pal Courtney Love on the eve of the release of her comeback album. The Smashing Pumpkins frontman took to his Twitter.com account on Monday, April 26 to blast Love, accusing her of living off late husband Kurt Cobain's fortune and insisting she's an unfit mum.
Referring to the Hole star's custody battle over her teenage daughter Frances Bean Cobain, Corgan jeers, "The world is aware of your lack of responsibility, as seen in the gov't taking away your parental right. Only you could abandon such a beautiful, incredible child who is smarter than u, cooler than u, and better than u. Oops, did I say too much?"
Frances Bean, Love's daughter with late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, was placed under the temporary guardianship of her paternal grandmother and an aunt in December after a falling out with her mother. A judge later banned Love from contacting her daughter until an upcoming hearing.
Corgan also criticized Love's songwriting talents, writing, "If you can't write your own songs maybe you should just be happy that you fooled someone into doing your work for you."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video