Sharon Osbourne's Heart Goes Out to Bret Michaels
Ozzy Osbourne's manager/wife Sharon Osbourne has been left devastated by news her longtime pal Bret Michaels is fighting for his life in a Texas hospital. Michaels, who is a contestant on the current season of America's "Celebrity Apprentice" reality show alongside Osbourne, is in critical condition after suffering a brain hemorrhage last week.
And Osbourne admits the shocking news has deeply upset her. She says, "Bret is a good friend of mine. I am completely devastated by what has happened to him right now. It is just hideous. It makes you feel all these different feelings. Your heart goes out to his family. Your heart goes out to him. He is the nicest guy in the world. Then you start thinking of your own mortality. It makes you appreciate how lucky we all are."
"Celebrity Apprentice" boss Donald Trump has also paid tribute to the rock star, stating, "He's a great competitor... and I hope he will be fine."
Michaels spent the weekend in an intensive care unit. A message posted on his official website on Monday, April 26, suggests doctors are desperately trying to locate the source of bleeding at the base of his brain. The posting reads "As of now Bret remains in ICU under 24 hour surveillance. Further testing this week will help locate the source of the bleeding... Please remember Bret is, and always has been, a fighter and survivor and is under the best medical care possible."
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'