Sharon Osbourne's Heart Goes Out to Bret Michaels
Ozzy Osbourne's manager/wife Sharon Osbourne has been left devastated by news her longtime pal Bret Michaels is fighting for his life in a Texas hospital. Michaels, who is a contestant on the current season of America's "Celebrity Apprentice" reality show alongside Osbourne, is in critical condition after suffering a brain hemorrhage last week.
And Osbourne admits the shocking news has deeply upset her. She says, "Bret is a good friend of mine. I am completely devastated by what has happened to him right now. It is just hideous. It makes you feel all these different feelings. Your heart goes out to his family. Your heart goes out to him. He is the nicest guy in the world. Then you start thinking of your own mortality. It makes you appreciate how lucky we all are."
"Celebrity Apprentice" boss Donald Trump has also paid tribute to the rock star, stating, "He's a great competitor... and I hope he will be fine."
Michaels spent the weekend in an intensive care unit. A message posted on his official website on Monday, April 26, suggests doctors are desperately trying to locate the source of bleeding at the base of his brain. The posting reads "As of now Bret remains in ICU under 24 hour surveillance. Further testing this week will help locate the source of the bleeding... Please remember Bret is, and always has been, a fighter and survivor and is under the best medical care possible."
More Sharon Osbourne News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked