Tiger Woods' Mistress Jaimie Grubbs Gets TV Show
One of Tiger Woods' former mistresses has landed her own reality TV dating show. Waitress Jaimie Grubbs will lead a cast of other celebrity mistresses, who are looking for real love.
Details of the other ladies involved in the show, which will be presented by U.S. TV personality Michelle Harris, are being kept under wraps. Harris' spokeswoman tells WENN, "It's going to be a show full of drama." The title of the dating programme has yet to be confirmed.
Previously, another mistress of Tiger Woods, Jamie Jungers, was also offered a TV career by hosting "Celebrity Cheaters" along with Jesse James' mistress Michelle McGee. "We're not publicizing them in a good way, we're just showing them off as being home wreckers," said producer Bobby Goldstein. However, there is no official word for this either.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'