Tiger Woods' Mistress Jaimie Grubbs Gets TV Show
One of Tiger Woods' former mistresses has landed her own reality TV dating show. Waitress Jaimie Grubbs will lead a cast of other celebrity mistresses, who are looking for real love.
Details of the other ladies involved in the show, which will be presented by U.S. TV personality Michelle Harris, are being kept under wraps. Harris' spokeswoman tells WENN, "It's going to be a show full of drama." The title of the dating programme has yet to be confirmed.
Previously, another mistress of Tiger Woods, Jamie Jungers, was also offered a TV career by hosting "Celebrity Cheaters" along with Jesse James' mistress Michelle McGee. "We're not publicizing them in a good way, we're just showing them off as being home wreckers," said producer Bobby Goldstein. However, there is no official word for this either.
More Tiger Woods News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March