Tiger Woods' Mistress Jaimie Grubbs Gets TV Show
One of Tiger Woods' former mistresses has landed her own reality TV dating show. Waitress Jaimie Grubbs will lead a cast of other celebrity mistresses, who are looking for real love.
Details of the other ladies involved in the show, which will be presented by U.S. TV personality Michelle Harris, are being kept under wraps. Harris' spokeswoman tells WENN, "It's going to be a show full of drama." The title of the dating programme has yet to be confirmed.
Previously, another mistress of Tiger Woods, Jamie Jungers, was also offered a TV career by hosting "Celebrity Cheaters" along with Jesse James' mistress Michelle McGee. "We're not publicizing them in a good way, we're just showing them off as being home wreckers," said producer Bobby Goldstein. However, there is no official word for this either.
More Tiger Woods News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce