Tiger Woods' Mistress Jaimie Grubbs Gets TV Show
One of Tiger Woods' former mistresses has landed her own reality TV dating show. Waitress Jaimie Grubbs will lead a cast of other celebrity mistresses, who are looking for real love.
Details of the other ladies involved in the show, which will be presented by U.S. TV personality Michelle Harris, are being kept under wraps. Harris' spokeswoman tells WENN, "It's going to be a show full of drama." The title of the dating programme has yet to be confirmed.
Previously, another mistress of Tiger Woods, Jamie Jungers, was also offered a TV career by hosting "Celebrity Cheaters" along with Jesse James' mistress Michelle McGee. "We're not publicizing them in a good way, we're just showing them off as being home wreckers," said producer Bobby Goldstein. However, there is no official word for this either.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics