Tiger Woods' Mistress Jaimie Grubbs Gets TV Show
One of Tiger Woods' former mistresses has landed her own reality TV dating show. Waitress Jaimie Grubbs will lead a cast of other celebrity mistresses, who are looking for real love.
Details of the other ladies involved in the show, which will be presented by U.S. TV personality Michelle Harris, are being kept under wraps. Harris' spokeswoman tells WENN, "It's going to be a show full of drama." The title of the dating programme has yet to be confirmed.
Previously, another mistress of Tiger Woods, Jamie Jungers, was also offered a TV career by hosting "Celebrity Cheaters" along with Jesse James' mistress Michelle McGee. "We're not publicizing them in a good way, we're just showing them off as being home wreckers," said producer Bobby Goldstein. However, there is no official word for this either.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern