Ken Olin and Daughter to Appear on 'The City'
"Brothers & Sisters" star Ken Olin is set to make his reality TV debut, alongside his daughter Roxy on hit U.S. series "The City". Aspiring actress Roxy Olin, who has guest-starred on her dad's show, appears alongside Whitney Port in the MTV series, about Port's struggle to make it as a fashion designer in New York City.
She insists her dad and actress mother Patricia Wettig encouraged her to take part in the show to boost her Hollywood career, and now Ken Olin is showing his support by appearing on the series himself.
Roxy Olin tells the New York Daily News, "When I was considering joining the show, my dad was like, reality is the new generation - either you can run with it or you can get left behind. My parents thought it sounded cool, like nothing they'd ever done before... and now my dad wants to be on it! I think he's going to be on an episode this season."
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion