Ken Olin and Daughter to Appear on 'The City'
"Brothers & Sisters" star Ken Olin is set to make his reality TV debut, alongside his daughter Roxy on hit U.S. series "The City". Aspiring actress Roxy Olin, who has guest-starred on her dad's show, appears alongside Whitney Port in the MTV series, about Port's struggle to make it as a fashion designer in New York City.
She insists her dad and actress mother Patricia Wettig encouraged her to take part in the show to boost her Hollywood career, and now Ken Olin is showing his support by appearing on the series himself.
Roxy Olin tells the New York Daily News, "When I was considering joining the show, my dad was like, reality is the new generation - either you can run with it or you can get left behind. My parents thought it sounded cool, like nothing they'd ever done before... and now my dad wants to be on it! I think he's going to be on an episode this season."
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel