Ken Olin and Daughter to Appear on 'The City'
"Brothers & Sisters" star Ken Olin is set to make his reality TV debut, alongside his daughter Roxy on hit U.S. series "The City". Aspiring actress Roxy Olin, who has guest-starred on her dad's show, appears alongside Whitney Port in the MTV series, about Port's struggle to make it as a fashion designer in New York City.
She insists her dad and actress mother Patricia Wettig encouraged her to take part in the show to boost her Hollywood career, and now Ken Olin is showing his support by appearing on the series himself.
Roxy Olin tells the New York Daily News, "When I was considering joining the show, my dad was like, reality is the new generation - either you can run with it or you can get left behind. My parents thought it sounded cool, like nothing they'd ever done before... and now my dad wants to be on it! I think he's going to be on an episode this season."
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert