Ken Olin and Daughter to Appear on 'The City'
"Brothers & Sisters" star Ken Olin is set to make his reality TV debut, alongside his daughter Roxy on hit U.S. series "The City". Aspiring actress Roxy Olin, who has guest-starred on her dad's show, appears alongside Whitney Port in the MTV series, about Port's struggle to make it as a fashion designer in New York City.
She insists her dad and actress mother Patricia Wettig encouraged her to take part in the show to boost her Hollywood career, and now Ken Olin is showing his support by appearing on the series himself.
Roxy Olin tells the New York Daily News, "When I was considering joining the show, my dad was like, reality is the new generation - either you can run with it or you can get left behind. My parents thought it sounded cool, like nothing they'd ever done before... and now my dad wants to be on it! I think he's going to be on an episode this season."
- 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening's New Animated Show 'Disenchantment' Coming to Netflix
- Robert Pattinson Addresses Relationship With FKA twigs: We're Still 'Kind of' Engaged
- Meghan Markle Wants to Have Twins With Prince Harry
- Did Justin Bieber Cancel Tour Due to Religious Reasons?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings 'The Right Stuff' TV Adaptation to National Geographic
- Is Celine Dion Dating Backup Dancer Pepe Munoz?
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Crash a Same-Sex Wedding to Everyone's Delight