Lindsay Lohan Banned From Club After Attacking Samantha Ronson
Lindsay Lohan has allegedly been banned from a club in Los Angeles after throwing a drink over her ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson during a night out. The troubled actress was partying at hot spot Trousdale in the early hours of Saturday morning, April 24 when she reportedly stormed up to her former lover and threw her glass at her.
Lohan's actions are said to have infuriated bosses at the venue, who allegedly asked her to leave, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six. A source tells the publication, "Samantha was DJ-ing and went to sit with her friends when Lindsay stormed over and threw a glass at her head. Glass flew everywhere, and Samantha looked really shaken up. The club owner asked Lindsay to leave and was overheard saying she'll never come back."
Ronson later mentioned the incident in a post on her Twitter.com page, writing: "Just got a glass thrown at my head... Hmmm - wonder who did it????"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit