Lindsay Lohan Banned From Club After Attacking Samantha Ronson
Lindsay Lohan has allegedly been banned from a club in Los Angeles after throwing a drink over her ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson during a night out. The troubled actress was partying at hot spot Trousdale in the early hours of Saturday morning, April 24 when she reportedly stormed up to her former lover and threw her glass at her.
Lohan's actions are said to have infuriated bosses at the venue, who allegedly asked her to leave, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six. A source tells the publication, "Samantha was DJ-ing and went to sit with her friends when Lindsay stormed over and threw a glass at her head. Glass flew everywhere, and Samantha looked really shaken up. The club owner asked Lindsay to leave and was overheard saying she'll never come back."
Ronson later mentioned the incident in a post on her Twitter.com page, writing: "Just got a glass thrown at my head... Hmmm - wonder who did it????"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers