Lindsay Lohan Banned From Club After Attacking Samantha Ronson
Lindsay Lohan has allegedly been banned from a club in Los Angeles after throwing a drink over her ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson during a night out. The troubled actress was partying at hot spot Trousdale in the early hours of Saturday morning, April 24 when she reportedly stormed up to her former lover and threw her glass at her.
Lohan's actions are said to have infuriated bosses at the venue, who allegedly asked her to leave, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six. A source tells the publication, "Samantha was DJ-ing and went to sit with her friends when Lindsay stormed over and threw a glass at her head. Glass flew everywhere, and Samantha looked really shaken up. The club owner asked Lindsay to leave and was overheard saying she'll never come back."
Ronson later mentioned the incident in a post on her Twitter.com page, writing: "Just got a glass thrown at my head... Hmmm - wonder who did it????"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake