Lindsay Lohan Banned From Club After Attacking Samantha Ronson
Lindsay Lohan has allegedly been banned from a club in Los Angeles after throwing a drink over her ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson during a night out. The troubled actress was partying at hot spot Trousdale in the early hours of Saturday morning, April 24 when she reportedly stormed up to her former lover and threw her glass at her.
Lohan's actions are said to have infuriated bosses at the venue, who allegedly asked her to leave, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six. A source tells the publication, "Samantha was DJ-ing and went to sit with her friends when Lindsay stormed over and threw a glass at her head. Glass flew everywhere, and Samantha looked really shaken up. The club owner asked Lindsay to leave and was overheard saying she'll never come back."
Ronson later mentioned the incident in a post on her Twitter.com page, writing: "Just got a glass thrown at my head... Hmmm - wonder who did it????"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding