Another Mistress of Jesse James Apologizes to Sandra Bullock
A second woman who alleges she romanced Jesse James has apologized to his actress wife Sandra Bullock for the heartache her revelations have caused. Melissa Smith came forward with claims of a long-term affair with the TV mechanic shortly after tattooed porn star Michelle McGee hit headlines across the world in March when she went public with allegations of an 11-month relationship with James.
"The Blind Side" star walked out on her husband shortly after the scandal broke - and Smith admits she'll "never forgive" herself for jeopardizing their marriage. In a letter faxed to Bullock's agent on Sunday, April 25, Smith writes, "I felt I needed to reach out to you and tell you how deeply sorry I am for everything that you've been through... And I know nothing I can say in this letter is going to make the pain of my actions go away."
"I am sorry for any hurt or pain that I have caused you. My actions of engaging with a married man are unforgivable. I never meant you any harm. I compromised my beliefs on several occasions and as a result will never forgive myself."
The letter, obtained by TMZ.com, concludes with, "Please contact me if you wish to discuss on the phone or in person." McGee issued a public apology to Bullock earlier this month, telling the actress, "I'm sorry for your embarrassment. I'm sorry all this is public. I'm sorry for everything."
More Sandra Bullock News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates