Another Mistress of Jesse James Apologizes to Sandra Bullock
A second woman who alleges she romanced Jesse James has apologized to his actress wife Sandra Bullock for the heartache her revelations have caused. Melissa Smith came forward with claims of a long-term affair with the TV mechanic shortly after tattooed porn star Michelle McGee hit headlines across the world in March when she went public with allegations of an 11-month relationship with James.
"The Blind Side" star walked out on her husband shortly after the scandal broke - and Smith admits she'll "never forgive" herself for jeopardizing their marriage. In a letter faxed to Bullock's agent on Sunday, April 25, Smith writes, "I felt I needed to reach out to you and tell you how deeply sorry I am for everything that you've been through... And I know nothing I can say in this letter is going to make the pain of my actions go away."
"I am sorry for any hurt or pain that I have caused you. My actions of engaging with a married man are unforgivable. I never meant you any harm. I compromised my beliefs on several occasions and as a result will never forgive myself."
The letter, obtained by TMZ.com, concludes with, "Please contact me if you wish to discuss on the phone or in person." McGee issued a public apology to Bullock earlier this month, telling the actress, "I'm sorry for your embarrassment. I'm sorry all this is public. I'm sorry for everything."
More Sandra Bullock News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer