Another Mistress of Jesse James Apologizes to Sandra Bullock
A second woman who alleges she romanced Jesse James has apologized to his actress wife Sandra Bullock for the heartache her revelations have caused. Melissa Smith came forward with claims of a long-term affair with the TV mechanic shortly after tattooed porn star Michelle McGee hit headlines across the world in March when she went public with allegations of an 11-month relationship with James.
"The Blind Side" star walked out on her husband shortly after the scandal broke - and Smith admits she'll "never forgive" herself for jeopardizing their marriage. In a letter faxed to Bullock's agent on Sunday, April 25, Smith writes, "I felt I needed to reach out to you and tell you how deeply sorry I am for everything that you've been through... And I know nothing I can say in this letter is going to make the pain of my actions go away."
"I am sorry for any hurt or pain that I have caused you. My actions of engaging with a married man are unforgivable. I never meant you any harm. I compromised my beliefs on several occasions and as a result will never forgive myself."
The letter, obtained by TMZ.com, concludes with, "Please contact me if you wish to discuss on the phone or in person." McGee issued a public apology to Bullock earlier this month, telling the actress, "I'm sorry for your embarrassment. I'm sorry all this is public. I'm sorry for everything."
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years