Another Mistress of Jesse James Apologizes to Sandra Bullock
A second woman who alleges she romanced Jesse James has apologized to his actress wife Sandra Bullock for the heartache her revelations have caused. Melissa Smith came forward with claims of a long-term affair with the TV mechanic shortly after tattooed porn star Michelle McGee hit headlines across the world in March when she went public with allegations of an 11-month relationship with James.
"The Blind Side" star walked out on her husband shortly after the scandal broke - and Smith admits she'll "never forgive" herself for jeopardizing their marriage. In a letter faxed to Bullock's agent on Sunday, April 25, Smith writes, "I felt I needed to reach out to you and tell you how deeply sorry I am for everything that you've been through... And I know nothing I can say in this letter is going to make the pain of my actions go away."
"I am sorry for any hurt or pain that I have caused you. My actions of engaging with a married man are unforgivable. I never meant you any harm. I compromised my beliefs on several occasions and as a result will never forgive myself."
The letter, obtained by TMZ.com, concludes with, "Please contact me if you wish to discuss on the phone or in person." McGee issued a public apology to Bullock earlier this month, telling the actress, "I'm sorry for your embarrassment. I'm sorry all this is public. I'm sorry for everything."
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt