Mariah Carey Denies Persistent Pregnancy Rumor
Mariah Carey's representative has moved swiftly to deny rumors the superstar is pregnant, just a month after previously dismissing similar reports. The "Hero" singer sparked speculation she was expecting her first child with husband Nick Cannon last month when she told reporters, "I have a lot of new acting projects coming up... But there's also something else very special on the way. I can't say any more."
Her rep was quick to deny the rumors, but Carey fueled the speculation again last week when she was spotted sporting what appeared to be a baby bump under a billowing dress on a day out with Cannon.
However, her spokesperson is adamant the couple is not preparing to become parents any time soon, telling UsMagazine.com she's "not pregnant".
More Mariah Carey News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!