Mariah Carey Denies Persistent Pregnancy Rumor
Mariah Carey's representative has moved swiftly to deny rumors the superstar is pregnant, just a month after previously dismissing similar reports. The "Hero" singer sparked speculation she was expecting her first child with husband Nick Cannon last month when she told reporters, "I have a lot of new acting projects coming up... But there's also something else very special on the way. I can't say any more."
Her rep was quick to deny the rumors, but Carey fueled the speculation again last week when she was spotted sporting what appeared to be a baby bump under a billowing dress on a day out with Cannon.
However, her spokesperson is adamant the couple is not preparing to become parents any time soon, telling UsMagazine.com she's "not pregnant".
More Mariah Carey News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease