Mariah Carey Denies Persistent Pregnancy Rumor
Mariah Carey's representative has moved swiftly to deny rumors the superstar is pregnant, just a month after previously dismissing similar reports. The "Hero" singer sparked speculation she was expecting her first child with husband Nick Cannon last month when she told reporters, "I have a lot of new acting projects coming up... But there's also something else very special on the way. I can't say any more."
Her rep was quick to deny the rumors, but Carey fueled the speculation again last week when she was spotted sporting what appeared to be a baby bump under a billowing dress on a day out with Cannon.
However, her spokesperson is adamant the couple is not preparing to become parents any time soon, telling UsMagazine.com she's "not pregnant".
More Mariah Carey News
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6