Mariah Carey Denies Persistent Pregnancy Rumor
Mariah Carey's representative has moved swiftly to deny rumors the superstar is pregnant, just a month after previously dismissing similar reports. The "Hero" singer sparked speculation she was expecting her first child with husband Nick Cannon last month when she told reporters, "I have a lot of new acting projects coming up... But there's also something else very special on the way. I can't say any more."
Her rep was quick to deny the rumors, but Carey fueled the speculation again last week when she was spotted sporting what appeared to be a baby bump under a billowing dress on a day out with Cannon.
However, her spokesperson is adamant the couple is not preparing to become parents any time soon, telling UsMagazine.com she's "not pregnant".
More Mariah Carey News
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters