Mariah Carey Denies Persistent Pregnancy Rumor
Mariah Carey's representative has moved swiftly to deny rumors the superstar is pregnant, just a month after previously dismissing similar reports. The "Hero" singer sparked speculation she was expecting her first child with husband Nick Cannon last month when she told reporters, "I have a lot of new acting projects coming up... But there's also something else very special on the way. I can't say any more."
Her rep was quick to deny the rumors, but Carey fueled the speculation again last week when she was spotted sporting what appeared to be a baby bump under a billowing dress on a day out with Cannon.
However, her spokesperson is adamant the couple is not preparing to become parents any time soon, telling UsMagazine.com she's "not pregnant".
More Mariah Carey News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing