Gordon Ramsay Backed Out of London Marathon Due to Injury
Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay failed to complete the London Marathon on Sunday, April 25 after suffering a cramp in his leg. The kitchen guru was part of Virgin entrepreneur Richard Branson's all-star team aiming to complete the 26.2-mile run across the U.K. capital.
But Ramsay didn't reach the finish line with his groupmates - he pulled out of the race part-way through due to injury. Branson says, "Even the best marathon runners drop out. You can get cramp so easily. I don't think anybody should feel disappointed or ashamed. At least he tried."
Runners in Branson's team who completed the grueling race included Australian singer Natalie Imbruglia and British royal Princess Beatrice.
More Gordon Ramsay News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'