Gordon Ramsay Backed Out of London Marathon Due to Injury
Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay failed to complete the London Marathon on Sunday, April 25 after suffering a cramp in his leg. The kitchen guru was part of Virgin entrepreneur Richard Branson's all-star team aiming to complete the 26.2-mile run across the U.K. capital.
But Ramsay didn't reach the finish line with his groupmates - he pulled out of the race part-way through due to injury. Branson says, "Even the best marathon runners drop out. You can get cramp so easily. I don't think anybody should feel disappointed or ashamed. At least he tried."
Runners in Branson's team who completed the grueling race included Australian singer Natalie Imbruglia and British royal Princess Beatrice.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer