Gordon Ramsay Backed Out of London Marathon Due to Injury
Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay failed to complete the London Marathon on Sunday, April 25 after suffering a cramp in his leg. The kitchen guru was part of Virgin entrepreneur Richard Branson's all-star team aiming to complete the 26.2-mile run across the U.K. capital.
But Ramsay didn't reach the finish line with his groupmates - he pulled out of the race part-way through due to injury. Branson says, "Even the best marathon runners drop out. You can get cramp so easily. I don't think anybody should feel disappointed or ashamed. At least he tried."
Runners in Branson's team who completed the grueling race included Australian singer Natalie Imbruglia and British royal Princess Beatrice.
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip