Vinnie Jones Reportedly Punching Tamer Hassan in the Face
Vinnie Jones clashed with rival British actor Tamer Hassan in Los Angeles during a night out on Saturday, April 24 - but insists the incident was just "a bit of a scuffle". Jones was said to have launched an unprovoked attack on "Clash of the Titans" star Hassan at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont hotel.
An eyewitness reported, "It had been getting pretty nasty with lots of pushing and shoving and scrapping before the pair of them were pulled apart. It seemed then as if everything had calmed down - and Vinnie was getting ready to leave. But just as he was about to go, he turned round and landed a punch right in the face of Tamer."
Hassan's lawyer Eddie Parladorio seemingly confirmed the bizarre fight when he announced, "My client informs me that he was subjected to an unprovoked attack late last night by Vinnie Jones at the Chateau Marmont in L.A. He regrets being put in the position of having to defend himself, but defend himself he did."
But the incident was just "a bit of scuffle", according to Jones, who is eager to forget about the exchange before filming upcoming movie "Magic Boys" with Hassan. He tells Britain's The Sun, "Me and Tamer had words and a bit of a scuffle like a lot of blokes do on a weekend after a drink and a curry. We're making a movie together next week. It'll all be forgotten about by then."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed