MTV Said No 'The Hills' Beyond Season 6
The producers and cast of hit reality show "The Hills" were in talks to extend the show's ending after discovering series exes Brody Jenner and Kristin Cavallari still have feelings for each other. Cavallari revealed there were plans to shoot an extra 12 episodes that could revolve around her relationship with hunk Jenner, who is reportedly dating Avril Lavigne.
She told Eonline.com, "I would like to do it. I'm in such a rhythm with things and I'm having a great time. We're just now starting to get into some really good juicy stuff with a few new people. So I think we could do another 12 episodes and make it pretty good."
"And I can't deny the fact that he (Jenner) is one of the most good looking men in the entire world. We have a lot of fun together. I don't know if we could ever really get back together and be serious, but we are sort of trying to see if we could."
And Cavallari hoped the extended finale will lure former castmate Lauren Conrad back to the show: "I think it would be so great if she did (come back). There are many different ways of bringing her back."
However, President of Programming and Development of MTV Tony DiSanto, said in a statement to Gossip Cop, "This is truly the last of 'The Hills' because we want the season to go out on a high note that the show deserves and that the fans deserve. This season delivers the drama, the story and the organic culmination of the story."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce