MTV Said No 'The Hills' Beyond Season 6
The producers and cast of hit reality show "The Hills" were in talks to extend the show's ending after discovering series exes Brody Jenner and Kristin Cavallari still have feelings for each other. Cavallari revealed there were plans to shoot an extra 12 episodes that could revolve around her relationship with hunk Jenner, who is reportedly dating Avril Lavigne.
She told Eonline.com, "I would like to do it. I'm in such a rhythm with things and I'm having a great time. We're just now starting to get into some really good juicy stuff with a few new people. So I think we could do another 12 episodes and make it pretty good."
"And I can't deny the fact that he (Jenner) is one of the most good looking men in the entire world. We have a lot of fun together. I don't know if we could ever really get back together and be serious, but we are sort of trying to see if we could."
And Cavallari hoped the extended finale will lure former castmate Lauren Conrad back to the show: "I think it would be so great if she did (come back). There are many different ways of bringing her back."
However, President of Programming and Development of MTV Tony DiSanto, said in a statement to Gossip Cop, "This is truly the last of 'The Hills' because we want the season to go out on a high note that the show deserves and that the fans deserve. This season delivers the drama, the story and the organic culmination of the story."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival