Usher: Justin Bieber More Talented Than I Was
Usher predicts his protege Justin Bieber's career success could surpass his own - because the sensation is a "more talented musician" than he was as a teen. The "Yeah!" hitmaker, who has been mentoring the Canadian since meeting him in 2008, insists he's not surprised Bieber is now topping the charts - and he's convinced the 16 year old is set to grow in popularity.
Usher says, "You haven't seen the best of him. He is a pop craze like The Beatles. They started out as pure pop artists and look what they became over the years. Justin reminds me of myself at that age, only he's a much more talented musician than I was. He taught himself piano and guitar."
"I couldn't, so he has that advantage. This isn't about his age and we're never going to appease a crowd. His audience will grow with him. I started out when I was a teenager. Now, 45 million albums later..."
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!