Justin Bieber Sang One Lucky Fan Happy Birthday
Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber gave a female fan a birthday gift to remember during his trip to Sydney, Australia - by serenading her on the beach. The "Baby" singer headed Down Under last week and hit Sydney's beaches on Saturday, April 24.
And after meeting an admirer who was celebrating her birthday at the seaside, Bieber treated her to a tuneful birthday song. On his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Happy b'day to Prudence who we met today by the beach. Glad we got to sing for u (sic)."
The 16 year old was obviously taken with Aussie girls - he previously tweeted, "Just arrived and I like Australia. I like the weather, the accents, the girls, the water, the excitement, the girls and - the girls."
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen