Dakota Fanning: I Don't Have a Date for Prom Night
Actress Dakota Fanning has a bigger dilemma than what to wear to the Oscars - who to take to the high school prom. "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" star, who attends private academy Campbell Hall in California, has revealed her school's big night is coming up in a few weeks, and she still can't decide whether or not to attend.
She says, "It's coming up. It's on everybody's minds... I'm not sure yet (if I'll be going). I don't have a date. I'm trying to decide if I wanna go with someone or just go with friends. Sometimes it's easier to just go with friends."
Dakota Fanning will soon be seen reprising her role as vampire Jane in the third installment of "Twilight" movie series, "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which is slated to open wide in theater across the United States on June 30.
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'