Dakota Fanning: I Don't Have a Date for Prom Night
Actress Dakota Fanning has a bigger dilemma than what to wear to the Oscars - who to take to the high school prom. "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" star, who attends private academy Campbell Hall in California, has revealed her school's big night is coming up in a few weeks, and she still can't decide whether or not to attend.
She says, "It's coming up. It's on everybody's minds... I'm not sure yet (if I'll be going). I don't have a date. I'm trying to decide if I wanna go with someone or just go with friends. Sometimes it's easier to just go with friends."
Dakota Fanning will soon be seen reprising her role as vampire Jane in the third installment of "Twilight" movie series, "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which is slated to open wide in theater across the United States on June 30.
More Dakota Fanning News
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards