Dakota Fanning: I Don't Have a Date for Prom Night
Actress Dakota Fanning has a bigger dilemma than what to wear to the Oscars - who to take to the high school prom. "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" star, who attends private academy Campbell Hall in California, has revealed her school's big night is coming up in a few weeks, and she still can't decide whether or not to attend.
She says, "It's coming up. It's on everybody's minds... I'm not sure yet (if I'll be going). I don't have a date. I'm trying to decide if I wanna go with someone or just go with friends. Sometimes it's easier to just go with friends."
Dakota Fanning will soon be seen reprising her role as vampire Jane in the third installment of "Twilight" movie series, "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which is slated to open wide in theater across the United States on June 30.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake