Dakota Fanning: I Don't Have a Date for Prom Night
Actress Dakota Fanning has a bigger dilemma than what to wear to the Oscars - who to take to the high school prom. "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" star, who attends private academy Campbell Hall in California, has revealed her school's big night is coming up in a few weeks, and she still can't decide whether or not to attend.
She says, "It's coming up. It's on everybody's minds... I'm not sure yet (if I'll be going). I don't have a date. I'm trying to decide if I wanna go with someone or just go with friends. Sometimes it's easier to just go with friends."
Dakota Fanning will soon be seen reprising her role as vampire Jane in the third installment of "Twilight" movie series, "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which is slated to open wide in theater across the United States on June 30.
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas