Dakota Fanning: I Don't Have a Date for Prom Night
Actress Dakota Fanning has a bigger dilemma than what to wear to the Oscars - who to take to the high school prom. "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" star, who attends private academy Campbell Hall in California, has revealed her school's big night is coming up in a few weeks, and she still can't decide whether or not to attend.
She says, "It's coming up. It's on everybody's minds... I'm not sure yet (if I'll be going). I don't have a date. I'm trying to decide if I wanna go with someone or just go with friends. Sometimes it's easier to just go with friends."
Dakota Fanning will soon be seen reprising her role as vampire Jane in the third installment of "Twilight" movie series, "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which is slated to open wide in theater across the United States on June 30.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'