Simply Red to Split After Christmas Tour
British soul group Simply Red are to split after a farewell pre-Christmas tour. Frontman Mick Hucknall announced plans to break up the band last year and he has decided to say farewell to fans with a string of December dates in the U.K.
In a statement, the "Stars" singer says, "Welcome to the final year of 25 mind-blowing years. What an adventure it has been! We want to share this closing anniversary with all the people who have enjoyed our sound throughout the years. Celebrate it and gently move on to the second half of a musical story. We all hope to see you at a show somewhere soon."
The final dates will begin in Belfast, Northern Ireland on December 8 and conclude with two shows at the London O2 Arena.
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana