Simply Red to Split After Christmas Tour
British soul group Simply Red are to split after a farewell pre-Christmas tour. Frontman Mick Hucknall announced plans to break up the band last year and he has decided to say farewell to fans with a string of December dates in the U.K.
In a statement, the "Stars" singer says, "Welcome to the final year of 25 mind-blowing years. What an adventure it has been! We want to share this closing anniversary with all the people who have enjoyed our sound throughout the years. Celebrate it and gently move on to the second half of a musical story. We all hope to see you at a show somewhere soon."
The final dates will begin in Belfast, Northern Ireland on December 8 and conclude with two shows at the London O2 Arena.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen