Simply Red to Split After Christmas Tour
British soul group Simply Red are to split after a farewell pre-Christmas tour. Frontman Mick Hucknall announced plans to break up the band last year and he has decided to say farewell to fans with a string of December dates in the U.K.
In a statement, the "Stars" singer says, "Welcome to the final year of 25 mind-blowing years. What an adventure it has been! We want to share this closing anniversary with all the people who have enjoyed our sound throughout the years. Celebrate it and gently move on to the second half of a musical story. We all hope to see you at a show somewhere soon."
The final dates will begin in Belfast, Northern Ireland on December 8 and conclude with two shows at the London O2 Arena.
- Katt Williams Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting a Woman
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram