Dina Lohan Said Ex-Husband Is 'Dangerous'
Lindsay Lohan's mother has taken aim at her ex-husband over allegations the actress is not fit to look after her teenage sister. Michael Lohan went public with his concerns for 16-year-old Ali Lohan's welfare after staging a police-led raid on his eldest daughter's Hollywood home on Thursday, April 22, suggesting the "Mean Girls" star was not responsible enough to play guardian to the student.
He told TMZ.com, "Ali needs to be in a regular school and have a regular life... Ali is 16. Lindsay is not in the proper frame of mind to deal with Ali... I want Ali back at home, I want Ali back in school and I want Lindsay to get help."
But his ex-wife Dina, who is Ali and Lindsay's mum, insists the drama was unnecessary - and her two daughters are great housemates. She says, "Lindsay is absolutely, 100 per cent, not (a bad influence). Ali is amazing. She loves her sister. Would I let my daughter go anywhere that's dangerous? I mean, come on, Ali and Lindsay need to be protected from their ex-father. That's the dangerous situation... He's creating a worse situation for everyone."
Furious that her ex brought the Los Angeles Country Sheriff's Department to her daughter's apartment, she tells People.com, "They scared the hell out of my girls. Ali called me hysterically crying. They were hysterical and petrified of him (Michael). I spoke to the (police officer) and said, 'You don't have a warrant, get out!'"
She adds, "Michael's not well. Nothing he does surprises me. He's dangerous... Ali doesn't want to see him again. She has a block on her phone because she was so petrified of him. He needs to pay child support and leave his kids alone."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed