Dina Lohan Said Ex-Husband Is 'Dangerous'
Lindsay Lohan's mother has taken aim at her ex-husband over allegations the actress is not fit to look after her teenage sister. Michael Lohan went public with his concerns for 16-year-old Ali Lohan's welfare after staging a police-led raid on his eldest daughter's Hollywood home on Thursday, April 22, suggesting the "Mean Girls" star was not responsible enough to play guardian to the student.
He told TMZ.com, "Ali needs to be in a regular school and have a regular life... Ali is 16. Lindsay is not in the proper frame of mind to deal with Ali... I want Ali back at home, I want Ali back in school and I want Lindsay to get help."
But his ex-wife Dina, who is Ali and Lindsay's mum, insists the drama was unnecessary - and her two daughters are great housemates. She says, "Lindsay is absolutely, 100 per cent, not (a bad influence). Ali is amazing. She loves her sister. Would I let my daughter go anywhere that's dangerous? I mean, come on, Ali and Lindsay need to be protected from their ex-father. That's the dangerous situation... He's creating a worse situation for everyone."
Furious that her ex brought the Los Angeles Country Sheriff's Department to her daughter's apartment, she tells People.com, "They scared the hell out of my girls. Ali called me hysterically crying. They were hysterical and petrified of him (Michael). I spoke to the (police officer) and said, 'You don't have a warrant, get out!'"
She adds, "Michael's not well. Nothing he does surprises me. He's dangerous... Ali doesn't want to see him again. She has a block on her phone because she was so petrified of him. He needs to pay child support and leave his kids alone."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!