Vanessa Hudgens Was an Olsen Twins Club Member
Vanessa Hudgens was thrilled when she landed a movie role alongside fellow child star Mary-Kate Olsen - because she was a member of the Olsen Twins fan club as a kid. The pair will appear together in forthcoming movie "Beastly", and Disney star Hudgens took the opportunity to get close to her idol off-set.
She tells Nylon magazine, "I love her! I used to be in her fan club. When we were (filming) in Montreal, we'd go shopping and she'd take me to vintage stores." And Olsen became a style guru for the actress: "I would literally just follow her around being like, 'Help me! What do you look for? Please tell me. Give me your shirts. What's your shirt secret?'
In the movie which is released July 30, Hudgens plays the daughter of a drug addict who becomes the beast's true love. Meanwhile, Olsen is a Goth girl named Kendra who cast a curse upon a boy at school for ditching her.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo