Vanessa Hudgens Was an Olsen Twins Club Member
Vanessa Hudgens was thrilled when she landed a movie role alongside fellow child star Mary-Kate Olsen - because she was a member of the Olsen Twins fan club as a kid. The pair will appear together in forthcoming movie "Beastly", and Disney star Hudgens took the opportunity to get close to her idol off-set.
She tells Nylon magazine, "I love her! I used to be in her fan club. When we were (filming) in Montreal, we'd go shopping and she'd take me to vintage stores." And Olsen became a style guru for the actress: "I would literally just follow her around being like, 'Help me! What do you look for? Please tell me. Give me your shirts. What's your shirt secret?'
In the movie which is released July 30, Hudgens plays the daughter of a drug addict who becomes the beast's true love. Meanwhile, Olsen is a Goth girl named Kendra who cast a curse upon a boy at school for ditching her.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2