Vanessa Hudgens Was an Olsen Twins Club Member
Vanessa Hudgens was thrilled when she landed a movie role alongside fellow child star Mary-Kate Olsen - because she was a member of the Olsen Twins fan club as a kid. The pair will appear together in forthcoming movie "Beastly", and Disney star Hudgens took the opportunity to get close to her idol off-set.
She tells Nylon magazine, "I love her! I used to be in her fan club. When we were (filming) in Montreal, we'd go shopping and she'd take me to vintage stores." And Olsen became a style guru for the actress: "I would literally just follow her around being like, 'Help me! What do you look for? Please tell me. Give me your shirts. What's your shirt secret?'
In the movie which is released July 30, Hudgens plays the daughter of a drug addict who becomes the beast's true love. Meanwhile, Olsen is a Goth girl named Kendra who cast a curse upon a boy at school for ditching her.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger