Vanessa Hudgens Was an Olsen Twins Club Member
Vanessa Hudgens was thrilled when she landed a movie role alongside fellow child star Mary-Kate Olsen - because she was a member of the Olsen Twins fan club as a kid. The pair will appear together in forthcoming movie "Beastly", and Disney star Hudgens took the opportunity to get close to her idol off-set.
She tells Nylon magazine, "I love her! I used to be in her fan club. When we were (filming) in Montreal, we'd go shopping and she'd take me to vintage stores." And Olsen became a style guru for the actress: "I would literally just follow her around being like, 'Help me! What do you look for? Please tell me. Give me your shirts. What's your shirt secret?'
In the movie which is released July 30, Hudgens plays the daughter of a drug addict who becomes the beast's true love. Meanwhile, Olsen is a Goth girl named Kendra who cast a curse upon a boy at school for ditching her.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic