Vanessa Hudgens Was an Olsen Twins Club Member
Vanessa Hudgens was thrilled when she landed a movie role alongside fellow child star Mary-Kate Olsen - because she was a member of the Olsen Twins fan club as a kid. The pair will appear together in forthcoming movie "Beastly", and Disney star Hudgens took the opportunity to get close to her idol off-set.
She tells Nylon magazine, "I love her! I used to be in her fan club. When we were (filming) in Montreal, we'd go shopping and she'd take me to vintage stores." And Olsen became a style guru for the actress: "I would literally just follow her around being like, 'Help me! What do you look for? Please tell me. Give me your shirts. What's your shirt secret?'
In the movie which is released July 30, Hudgens plays the daughter of a drug addict who becomes the beast's true love. Meanwhile, Olsen is a Goth girl named Kendra who cast a curse upon a boy at school for ditching her.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit