The Fratellis Not Splitting Up, Just on Hiatus
Scottish rockers The Fratellis have blasted reports they're splitting, insisting the group is just embarking on a hiatus. Fans feared bandmembers had gone their separate ways this week, when frontman John Fratelli announced they were no longer working together.
In a statement on his official website, Fratelli wrote, "We have no plans to work together right now. Sometimes things just work out that way." But he spoke out again on Thursday, April 22 via his Twitter.com blog, to insist the split isn't permanent. Fratelli Tweeted, "If someone asked you if you fancy some scrambled eggs and you replied: 'Not just now,' that doesn't mean you'll never fancy them, does it!"
The "Chelsea Dagger" hitmakers released their last album, "Here We Stand", in 2008 and haven't performed together since last summer.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media