The Fratellis Not Splitting Up, Just on Hiatus
Scottish rockers The Fratellis have blasted reports they're splitting, insisting the group is just embarking on a hiatus. Fans feared bandmembers had gone their separate ways this week, when frontman John Fratelli announced they were no longer working together.
In a statement on his official website, Fratelli wrote, "We have no plans to work together right now. Sometimes things just work out that way." But he spoke out again on Thursday, April 22 via his Twitter.com blog, to insist the split isn't permanent. Fratelli Tweeted, "If someone asked you if you fancy some scrambled eggs and you replied: 'Not just now,' that doesn't mean you'll never fancy them, does it!"
The "Chelsea Dagger" hitmakers released their last album, "Here We Stand", in 2008 and haven't performed together since last summer.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards