The Fratellis Not Splitting Up, Just on Hiatus
Scottish rockers The Fratellis have blasted reports they're splitting, insisting the group is just embarking on a hiatus. Fans feared bandmembers had gone their separate ways this week, when frontman John Fratelli announced they were no longer working together.
In a statement on his official website, Fratelli wrote, "We have no plans to work together right now. Sometimes things just work out that way." But he spoke out again on Thursday, April 22 via his Twitter.com blog, to insist the split isn't permanent. Fratelli Tweeted, "If someone asked you if you fancy some scrambled eggs and you replied: 'Not just now,' that doesn't mean you'll never fancy them, does it!"
The "Chelsea Dagger" hitmakers released their last album, "Here We Stand", in 2008 and haven't performed together since last summer.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto