The Fratellis Not Splitting Up, Just on Hiatus
Scottish rockers The Fratellis have blasted reports they're splitting, insisting the group is just embarking on a hiatus. Fans feared bandmembers had gone their separate ways this week, when frontman John Fratelli announced they were no longer working together.
In a statement on his official website, Fratelli wrote, "We have no plans to work together right now. Sometimes things just work out that way." But he spoke out again on Thursday, April 22 via his Twitter.com blog, to insist the split isn't permanent. Fratelli Tweeted, "If someone asked you if you fancy some scrambled eggs and you replied: 'Not just now,' that doesn't mean you'll never fancy them, does it!"
The "Chelsea Dagger" hitmakers released their last album, "Here We Stand", in 2008 and haven't performed together since last summer.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding