The Fratellis Not Splitting Up, Just on Hiatus
Scottish rockers The Fratellis have blasted reports they're splitting, insisting the group is just embarking on a hiatus. Fans feared bandmembers had gone their separate ways this week, when frontman John Fratelli announced they were no longer working together.
In a statement on his official website, Fratelli wrote, "We have no plans to work together right now. Sometimes things just work out that way." But he spoke out again on Thursday, April 22 via his Twitter.com blog, to insist the split isn't permanent. Fratelli Tweeted, "If someone asked you if you fancy some scrambled eggs and you replied: 'Not just now,' that doesn't mean you'll never fancy them, does it!"
The "Chelsea Dagger" hitmakers released their last album, "Here We Stand", in 2008 and haven't performed together since last summer.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle