Christina Ricci Hit With Tax Problem
"The Addams Family" actress Christina Ricci is rushing to settle her debts after she was accused of failing to pay a massive tax bill. The former child star has received a lien from officials at the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, filed earlier this month, which claims she owes $179,568 in taxes from 2008.
Ricci's spokesperson tells TMZ.com the actress only learned of the lien on Wednesday, April 21 and is taking "immediate action to address it in a responsible manner".
Another celebrity who is also tangled in tax problem is Pamela Anderson. She has allegedly failed to pay a staggering $493,000 in income tax installments and blamed "events out of my control" for the failure to pay. Most recently, she tweeted, "All of my tax obligations will be resolved in the very near future."
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London