Christina Ricci Hit With Tax Problem
"The Addams Family" actress Christina Ricci is rushing to settle her debts after she was accused of failing to pay a massive tax bill. The former child star has received a lien from officials at the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, filed earlier this month, which claims she owes $179,568 in taxes from 2008.
Ricci's spokesperson tells TMZ.com the actress only learned of the lien on Wednesday, April 21 and is taking "immediate action to address it in a responsible manner".
Another celebrity who is also tangled in tax problem is Pamela Anderson. She has allegedly failed to pay a staggering $493,000 in income tax installments and blamed "events out of my control" for the failure to pay. Most recently, she tweeted, "All of my tax obligations will be resolved in the very near future."
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'