Christina Ricci Hit With Tax Problem
"The Addams Family" actress Christina Ricci is rushing to settle her debts after she was accused of failing to pay a massive tax bill. The former child star has received a lien from officials at the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, filed earlier this month, which claims she owes $179,568 in taxes from 2008.
Ricci's spokesperson tells TMZ.com the actress only learned of the lien on Wednesday, April 21 and is taking "immediate action to address it in a responsible manner".
Another celebrity who is also tangled in tax problem is Pamela Anderson. She has allegedly failed to pay a staggering $493,000 in income tax installments and blamed "events out of my control" for the failure to pay. Most recently, she tweeted, "All of my tax obligations will be resolved in the very near future."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says