Christina Ricci Hit With Tax Problem
"The Addams Family" actress Christina Ricci is rushing to settle her debts after she was accused of failing to pay a massive tax bill. The former child star has received a lien from officials at the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, filed earlier this month, which claims she owes $179,568 in taxes from 2008.
Ricci's spokesperson tells TMZ.com the actress only learned of the lien on Wednesday, April 21 and is taking "immediate action to address it in a responsible manner".
Another celebrity who is also tangled in tax problem is Pamela Anderson. She has allegedly failed to pay a staggering $493,000 in income tax installments and blamed "events out of my control" for the failure to pay. Most recently, she tweeted, "All of my tax obligations will be resolved in the very near future."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'