Lindsay Lohan Questioned by Police Over Alleged Rolex Theft
Lindsay Lohan's woes are mounting - she has been named a suspect in the theft of a luxury watch, according to a new report. Police visited the "Mean Girls" star on Wednesday, April 21 to question her about the $35,000 Rolex, which reportedly belonged to one of her acquaintances.
The friend is said to have left the timepiece at Lohan's Los Angeles home earlier this year but never got it back. Lohan allegedly told cops she is not responsible for the missing watch, but TMZ.com claims she is a suspect in the investigation. Her lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley tells the website, "The allegations are completely untrue."
It's the latest drama to unfold in Lohan's life - on Thursday, April 22, the actress' dad Michael led a raid on her apartment in a desperate bid to convince her to seek help for alleged substance abuse issues. He agreed to drop plans to seek a conservatorship for his daughter - but only if the actress agrees to sit down with him for a serious discussion about her problems. Meanwhile, Lindsay herself told her Twitter followers that she wants to seek a restraining order against her dad.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons