Lindsay Lohan Questioned by Police Over Alleged Rolex Theft
Lindsay Lohan's woes are mounting - she has been named a suspect in the theft of a luxury watch, according to a new report. Police visited the "Mean Girls" star on Wednesday, April 21 to question her about the $35,000 Rolex, which reportedly belonged to one of her acquaintances.
The friend is said to have left the timepiece at Lohan's Los Angeles home earlier this year but never got it back. Lohan allegedly told cops she is not responsible for the missing watch, but TMZ.com claims she is a suspect in the investigation. Her lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley tells the website, "The allegations are completely untrue."
It's the latest drama to unfold in Lohan's life - on Thursday, April 22, the actress' dad Michael led a raid on her apartment in a desperate bid to convince her to seek help for alleged substance abuse issues. He agreed to drop plans to seek a conservatorship for his daughter - but only if the actress agrees to sit down with him for a serious discussion about her problems. Meanwhile, Lindsay herself told her Twitter followers that she wants to seek a restraining order against her dad.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off