Lindsay Lohan Questioned by Police Over Alleged Rolex Theft
Lindsay Lohan's woes are mounting - she has been named a suspect in the theft of a luxury watch, according to a new report. Police visited the "Mean Girls" star on Wednesday, April 21 to question her about the $35,000 Rolex, which reportedly belonged to one of her acquaintances.
The friend is said to have left the timepiece at Lohan's Los Angeles home earlier this year but never got it back. Lohan allegedly told cops she is not responsible for the missing watch, but TMZ.com claims she is a suspect in the investigation. Her lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley tells the website, "The allegations are completely untrue."
It's the latest drama to unfold in Lohan's life - on Thursday, April 22, the actress' dad Michael led a raid on her apartment in a desperate bid to convince her to seek help for alleged substance abuse issues. He agreed to drop plans to seek a conservatorship for his daughter - but only if the actress agrees to sit down with him for a serious discussion about her problems. Meanwhile, Lindsay herself told her Twitter followers that she wants to seek a restraining order against her dad.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences