Sandra Bullock Agrees to Return Her Razzie
Sandra Bullock has graciously agreed to return her Golden Raspberry award after accidentally collecting the original "priceless" trophy instead of a cheap replica made for the winners. The 45-year-old was handed the Worst Actress Razzie in March for her role in "All About Steve".
But on April 18, the ceremony's co-founder John Wilson revealed the star was handed the original trophy, which is worth thousands of dollars, instead of a replica version intended for her. He urged Bullock to give back the prize - and she's graciously agreed to his request.
Her publicist Cheryl Maisel tells E! News, "We were never contacted by them to return the Razzie. I contacted them yesterday to check the validity of the story and was only told then that we had been given the wrong award. We will be returning the Razzie to them shortly."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory