Sandra Bullock Agrees to Return Her Razzie
Sandra Bullock has graciously agreed to return her Golden Raspberry award after accidentally collecting the original "priceless" trophy instead of a cheap replica made for the winners. The 45-year-old was handed the Worst Actress Razzie in March for her role in "All About Steve".
But on April 18, the ceremony's co-founder John Wilson revealed the star was handed the original trophy, which is worth thousands of dollars, instead of a replica version intended for her. He urged Bullock to give back the prize - and she's graciously agreed to his request.
Her publicist Cheryl Maisel tells E! News, "We were never contacted by them to return the Razzie. I contacted them yesterday to check the validity of the story and was only told then that we had been given the wrong award. We will be returning the Razzie to them shortly."
More Sandra Bullock News
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child