Sandra Bullock Agrees to Return Her Razzie
Sandra Bullock has graciously agreed to return her Golden Raspberry award after accidentally collecting the original "priceless" trophy instead of a cheap replica made for the winners. The 45-year-old was handed the Worst Actress Razzie in March for her role in "All About Steve".
But on April 18, the ceremony's co-founder John Wilson revealed the star was handed the original trophy, which is worth thousands of dollars, instead of a replica version intended for her. He urged Bullock to give back the prize - and she's graciously agreed to his request.
Her publicist Cheryl Maisel tells E! News, "We were never contacted by them to return the Razzie. I contacted them yesterday to check the validity of the story and was only told then that we had been given the wrong award. We will be returning the Razzie to them shortly."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'