Sandra Bullock Agrees to Return Her Razzie
Sandra Bullock has graciously agreed to return her Golden Raspberry award after accidentally collecting the original "priceless" trophy instead of a cheap replica made for the winners. The 45-year-old was handed the Worst Actress Razzie in March for her role in "All About Steve".
But on April 18, the ceremony's co-founder John Wilson revealed the star was handed the original trophy, which is worth thousands of dollars, instead of a replica version intended for her. He urged Bullock to give back the prize - and she's graciously agreed to his request.
Her publicist Cheryl Maisel tells E! News, "We were never contacted by them to return the Razzie. I contacted them yesterday to check the validity of the story and was only told then that we had been given the wrong award. We will be returning the Razzie to them shortly."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video