Sandra Bullock Agrees to Return Her Razzie
Sandra Bullock has graciously agreed to return her Golden Raspberry award after accidentally collecting the original "priceless" trophy instead of a cheap replica made for the winners. The 45-year-old was handed the Worst Actress Razzie in March for her role in "All About Steve".
But on April 18, the ceremony's co-founder John Wilson revealed the star was handed the original trophy, which is worth thousands of dollars, instead of a replica version intended for her. He urged Bullock to give back the prize - and she's graciously agreed to his request.
Her publicist Cheryl Maisel tells E! News, "We were never contacted by them to return the Razzie. I contacted them yesterday to check the validity of the story and was only told then that we had been given the wrong award. We will be returning the Razzie to them shortly."
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2