Jennifer Lopez and 'Glee' Can't Find the Middle
Jennifer Lopez's dreams of making an appearance on her favorite TV show "Glee" have been put on hold - because there's no space for her. The singer/actress confirms she has been in talks with show creator Ryan Murphy about a guest spot - but it won't be this season.
She explains, "We talked (about) me doing something on Glee... We want to do it but it doesn't fit in... They have it all mapped out for the next, like, eight episodes, whatever is airing right now. So he's like, 'Let's wait and do it really right when you do come on.' I was like, 'Yeah, yeah whatever. I'm a huge fan. Whenever you want (me), I'm good.' I kind of offered myself up."
Murphy said back in January this year that he planned to have Lopez as a cafetaria lady of McKinley High. About the guest starring appearance of Lopez, Murphy said, "I have a meeting with Jennifer Lopez in a couple weeks. She wants to come on. We want her to be a cafeteria lady."
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos