Jennifer Lopez and 'Glee' Can't Find the Middle
Jennifer Lopez's dreams of making an appearance on her favorite TV show "Glee" have been put on hold - because there's no space for her. The singer/actress confirms she has been in talks with show creator Ryan Murphy about a guest spot - but it won't be this season.
She explains, "We talked (about) me doing something on Glee... We want to do it but it doesn't fit in... They have it all mapped out for the next, like, eight episodes, whatever is airing right now. So he's like, 'Let's wait and do it really right when you do come on.' I was like, 'Yeah, yeah whatever. I'm a huge fan. Whenever you want (me), I'm good.' I kind of offered myself up."
Murphy said back in January this year that he planned to have Lopez as a cafetaria lady of McKinley High. About the guest starring appearance of Lopez, Murphy said, "I have a meeting with Jennifer Lopez in a couple weeks. She wants to come on. We want her to be a cafeteria lady."
More Glee News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle