Lady GaGa Claims Double Chart Thrones in Europe
Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles have scored a second week at the top of the European pop charts - fans can't hang up their "Telephone" hit. GaGa has pulled off a chart double in Europe - her "The Fame" has kept MGMT's "Congratulations" off the top of the album countdown.
The album has been on the chart for over 65 weeks. "Congratulations" debuts at two, while Slash's self-titled album races up the chart to claim the third spot.
Stateside, "Telephone" is currently holding last week's position at No. 7 and so it "The Fame". Though sitting several place lower than MGMT's effort which bowed at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200, the album has been becoming one of the holdovers on the list for a few weeks.
More Lady GaGa News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns