Lady GaGa Claims Double Chart Thrones in Europe
Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles have scored a second week at the top of the European pop charts - fans can't hang up their "Telephone" hit. GaGa has pulled off a chart double in Europe - her "The Fame" has kept MGMT's "Congratulations" off the top of the album countdown.
The album has been on the chart for over 65 weeks. "Congratulations" debuts at two, while Slash's self-titled album races up the chart to claim the third spot.
Stateside, "Telephone" is currently holding last week's position at No. 7 and so it "The Fame". Though sitting several place lower than MGMT's effort which bowed at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200, the album has been becoming one of the holdovers on the list for a few weeks.
More Lady GaGa News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs