Lady GaGa Claims Double Chart Thrones in Europe
Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles have scored a second week at the top of the European pop charts - fans can't hang up their "Telephone" hit. GaGa has pulled off a chart double in Europe - her "The Fame" has kept MGMT's "Congratulations" off the top of the album countdown.
The album has been on the chart for over 65 weeks. "Congratulations" debuts at two, while Slash's self-titled album races up the chart to claim the third spot.
Stateside, "Telephone" is currently holding last week's position at No. 7 and so it "The Fame". Though sitting several place lower than MGMT's effort which bowed at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200, the album has been becoming one of the holdovers on the list for a few weeks.
More Lady GaGa News
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016