Lady GaGa Claims Double Chart Thrones in Europe
Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles have scored a second week at the top of the European pop charts - fans can't hang up their "Telephone" hit. GaGa has pulled off a chart double in Europe - her "The Fame" has kept MGMT's "Congratulations" off the top of the album countdown.
The album has been on the chart for over 65 weeks. "Congratulations" debuts at two, while Slash's self-titled album races up the chart to claim the third spot.
Stateside, "Telephone" is currently holding last week's position at No. 7 and so it "The Fame". Though sitting several place lower than MGMT's effort which bowed at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200, the album has been becoming one of the holdovers on the list for a few weeks.
More Lady GaGa News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video