Lady GaGa Claims Double Chart Thrones in Europe
Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles have scored a second week at the top of the European pop charts - fans can't hang up their "Telephone" hit. GaGa has pulled off a chart double in Europe - her "The Fame" has kept MGMT's "Congratulations" off the top of the album countdown.
The album has been on the chart for over 65 weeks. "Congratulations" debuts at two, while Slash's self-titled album races up the chart to claim the third spot.
Stateside, "Telephone" is currently holding last week's position at No. 7 and so it "The Fame". Though sitting several place lower than MGMT's effort which bowed at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200, the album has been becoming one of the holdovers on the list for a few weeks.
More Lady GaGa News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier