Lindsay Lohan Ordered to Attend Rescheduled Deposition Meeting
Lindsay Lohan has been given one more chance to voluntarily appear in court. The actress has missed two deposition hearings in relation to a 2007 joyride through Malibu, California and now she has been told there will be no more excuses and she must arrive in court on May 4.
Three men are suing the actress, accusing her of kidnapping and endangering their lives. The trio claims Lohan jumped into a vehicle they were passengers in and took off on a wild ride along the Pacific Coast Highway.
She was due to attend a deposition meeting in Venice on April 14 but turned up 90 minutes late, before she was driven off without even stepping out of the vehicle. The deposition was rescheduled for Wednesday morning, April 21 - but Lohan failed to show again because she reportedly couldn't get to court on time.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama