Lindsay Lohan Ordered to Attend Rescheduled Deposition Meeting
Lindsay Lohan has been given one more chance to voluntarily appear in court. The actress has missed two deposition hearings in relation to a 2007 joyride through Malibu, California and now she has been told there will be no more excuses and she must arrive in court on May 4.
Three men are suing the actress, accusing her of kidnapping and endangering their lives. The trio claims Lohan jumped into a vehicle they were passengers in and took off on a wild ride along the Pacific Coast Highway.
She was due to attend a deposition meeting in Venice on April 14 but turned up 90 minutes late, before she was driven off without even stepping out of the vehicle. The deposition was rescheduled for Wednesday morning, April 21 - but Lohan failed to show again because she reportedly couldn't get to court on time.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed