Lindsay Lohan Ordered to Attend Rescheduled Deposition Meeting
Lindsay Lohan has been given one more chance to voluntarily appear in court. The actress has missed two deposition hearings in relation to a 2007 joyride through Malibu, California and now she has been told there will be no more excuses and she must arrive in court on May 4.
Three men are suing the actress, accusing her of kidnapping and endangering their lives. The trio claims Lohan jumped into a vehicle they were passengers in and took off on a wild ride along the Pacific Coast Highway.
She was due to attend a deposition meeting in Venice on April 14 but turned up 90 minutes late, before she was driven off without even stepping out of the vehicle. The deposition was rescheduled for Wednesday morning, April 21 - but Lohan failed to show again because she reportedly couldn't get to court on time.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'