Lindsay Lohan Ordered to Attend Rescheduled Deposition Meeting
Lindsay Lohan has been given one more chance to voluntarily appear in court. The actress has missed two deposition hearings in relation to a 2007 joyride through Malibu, California and now she has been told there will be no more excuses and she must arrive in court on May 4.
Three men are suing the actress, accusing her of kidnapping and endangering their lives. The trio claims Lohan jumped into a vehicle they were passengers in and took off on a wild ride along the Pacific Coast Highway.
She was due to attend a deposition meeting in Venice on April 14 but turned up 90 minutes late, before she was driven off without even stepping out of the vehicle. The deposition was rescheduled for Wednesday morning, April 21 - but Lohan failed to show again because she reportedly couldn't get to court on time.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake