Lindsay Lohan Ordered to Attend Rescheduled Deposition Meeting
Lindsay Lohan has been given one more chance to voluntarily appear in court. The actress has missed two deposition hearings in relation to a 2007 joyride through Malibu, California and now she has been told there will be no more excuses and she must arrive in court on May 4.
Three men are suing the actress, accusing her of kidnapping and endangering their lives. The trio claims Lohan jumped into a vehicle they were passengers in and took off on a wild ride along the Pacific Coast Highway.
She was due to attend a deposition meeting in Venice on April 14 but turned up 90 minutes late, before she was driven off without even stepping out of the vehicle. The deposition was rescheduled for Wednesday morning, April 21 - but Lohan failed to show again because she reportedly couldn't get to court on time.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March