Jeremy London Lost Will to Live Due to Drug
Actor Jeremy London has opened up about his battle with prescription drug addiction, admitting he had lost the will to live during the height of his abuse.
London moved to Los Angeles in 1993 and shot to fame with U.S. TV series "Party of Five" and "7th Heaven", but his success was marred by personal turmoil as he began abusing pills. He tells People magazine, "I was treated like royalty. It was hard for my brain to accept... There were times I didn't care if I died."
London went to rehab in September, 2009, but his sobriety came too late to save his marriage to actress Melissa Cunningham, who is currently in divorce proceedings with the star. But London insists he is determined to learn from his mistakes and be a better father to their three-year-old son, Lyrik.
He adds, "I felt like I was losing everything... I'm learning it's much easier to deal with life with a clear head. There are so many things I wish I could have done differently."
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean