Jeremy London Lost Will to Live Due to Drug
Actor Jeremy London has opened up about his battle with prescription drug addiction, admitting he had lost the will to live during the height of his abuse.
London moved to Los Angeles in 1993 and shot to fame with U.S. TV series "Party of Five" and "7th Heaven", but his success was marred by personal turmoil as he began abusing pills. He tells People magazine, "I was treated like royalty. It was hard for my brain to accept... There were times I didn't care if I died."
London went to rehab in September, 2009, but his sobriety came too late to save his marriage to actress Melissa Cunningham, who is currently in divorce proceedings with the star. But London insists he is determined to learn from his mistakes and be a better father to their three-year-old son, Lyrik.
He adds, "I felt like I was losing everything... I'm learning it's much easier to deal with life with a clear head. There are so many things I wish I could have done differently."
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters
- Kourtney Kardashian Cradles Baby Doll While Covering Her Belly in New Pic