Jeremy London Lost Will to Live Due to Drug
Actor Jeremy London has opened up about his battle with prescription drug addiction, admitting he had lost the will to live during the height of his abuse.
London moved to Los Angeles in 1993 and shot to fame with U.S. TV series "Party of Five" and "7th Heaven", but his success was marred by personal turmoil as he began abusing pills. He tells People magazine, "I was treated like royalty. It was hard for my brain to accept... There were times I didn't care if I died."
London went to rehab in September, 2009, but his sobriety came too late to save his marriage to actress Melissa Cunningham, who is currently in divorce proceedings with the star. But London insists he is determined to learn from his mistakes and be a better father to their three-year-old son, Lyrik.
He adds, "I felt like I was losing everything... I'm learning it's much easier to deal with life with a clear head. There are so many things I wish I could have done differently."
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director