Jeremy London Lost Will to Live Due to Drug
Actor Jeremy London has opened up about his battle with prescription drug addiction, admitting he had lost the will to live during the height of his abuse.
London moved to Los Angeles in 1993 and shot to fame with U.S. TV series "Party of Five" and "7th Heaven", but his success was marred by personal turmoil as he began abusing pills. He tells People magazine, "I was treated like royalty. It was hard for my brain to accept... There were times I didn't care if I died."
London went to rehab in September, 2009, but his sobriety came too late to save his marriage to actress Melissa Cunningham, who is currently in divorce proceedings with the star. But London insists he is determined to learn from his mistakes and be a better father to their three-year-old son, Lyrik.
He adds, "I felt like I was losing everything... I'm learning it's much easier to deal with life with a clear head. There are so many things I wish I could have done differently."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding