Jeremy London Lost Will to Live Due to Drug
Actor Jeremy London has opened up about his battle with prescription drug addiction, admitting he had lost the will to live during the height of his abuse.
London moved to Los Angeles in 1993 and shot to fame with U.S. TV series "Party of Five" and "7th Heaven", but his success was marred by personal turmoil as he began abusing pills. He tells People magazine, "I was treated like royalty. It was hard for my brain to accept... There were times I didn't care if I died."
London went to rehab in September, 2009, but his sobriety came too late to save his marriage to actress Melissa Cunningham, who is currently in divorce proceedings with the star. But London insists he is determined to learn from his mistakes and be a better father to their three-year-old son, Lyrik.
He adds, "I felt like I was losing everything... I'm learning it's much easier to deal with life with a clear head. There are so many things I wish I could have done differently."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers