Paris Hilton: Doug Reinhardt 'Wasn't Right for Me'
Paris Hilton has recovered quickly from the heartbreak of her split from Doug Reinhardt, insisting she's "better off" without the reality TV star. A representative for the hotel heiress confirmed rumors the couple had parted ways earlier this month, admitting the break-up happened "weeks ago", despite the socialite herself denying the claims just days before.
But Hilton has already moved on from the failed romance and has declared herself so "over" the split. She tells Usmagazine.com, "I am like, so past that - I don't even care! I don't even remember that time in my life. I am over it! I just realized that I'm better off without him. So I ended it because I deserve something much better! He wasn't right for me and I will eventually find somebody who loves me for who I am."
And Hilton is planning to enjoy all the benefits of being a single girl again - she intends to stay away from relationships for at least a few months. She says, "I love it (single life)! I am having so much fun. A lot of guys have obviously hit on me and I am getting thousands of calls, but I'm not ready to be with anyone."
"(I want to) stay focused on myself and my family and my work. Then, maybe in six months or a year... but for right now, I'm just too busy for a relationship."
Hilton dated the former "The Hills" star for a total of 14 months, although they split briefly last summer before reuniting.
More Paris Hilton News
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!