Model Blasts Madonna's Cheeks and Kate Hudson's Boobs
Supermodel-turned-reality TV personality Paulina Porizkova has taken aim at stars including Madonna and Kate Hudson in an online rant advising readers against plastic surgery. The beauty, a former judge on Tyra Banks' "America's Next Top Model", is disgusted by aging celebrities who go under the knife for vanity, and is holding the pair up as examples of what can go wrong.
Porizkova blasts the blondes in a blog post on Modelinia.com, criticizing the pop superstar for her rumoured facelift and Botox procedures. She writes: "Madonna no longer looks like Madonna: what started as a sexy, well-shaped, and somewhat hairy Italian girl has ended as a cool Nordic blonde... She is starting to sort of melt away into the stew of the famous women over-fifty-high-cheek-boned blondes-who-cannot-frown."
She adds of Hudson, who is rumored to have recently undergone a boob job: "She just looks like any California blonde actress. Instead of enhancing, she has diminished herself."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'