Model Blasts Madonna's Cheeks and Kate Hudson's Boobs
Supermodel-turned-reality TV personality Paulina Porizkova has taken aim at stars including Madonna and Kate Hudson in an online rant advising readers against plastic surgery. The beauty, a former judge on Tyra Banks' "America's Next Top Model", is disgusted by aging celebrities who go under the knife for vanity, and is holding the pair up as examples of what can go wrong.
Porizkova blasts the blondes in a blog post on Modelinia.com, criticizing the pop superstar for her rumoured facelift and Botox procedures. She writes: "Madonna no longer looks like Madonna: what started as a sexy, well-shaped, and somewhat hairy Italian girl has ended as a cool Nordic blonde... She is starting to sort of melt away into the stew of the famous women over-fifty-high-cheek-boned blondes-who-cannot-frown."
She adds of Hudson, who is rumored to have recently undergone a boob job: "She just looks like any California blonde actress. Instead of enhancing, she has diminished herself."
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose