Model Blasts Madonna's Cheeks and Kate Hudson's Boobs
Supermodel-turned-reality TV personality Paulina Porizkova has taken aim at stars including Madonna and Kate Hudson in an online rant advising readers against plastic surgery. The beauty, a former judge on Tyra Banks' "America's Next Top Model", is disgusted by aging celebrities who go under the knife for vanity, and is holding the pair up as examples of what can go wrong.
Porizkova blasts the blondes in a blog post on Modelinia.com, criticizing the pop superstar for her rumoured facelift and Botox procedures. She writes: "Madonna no longer looks like Madonna: what started as a sexy, well-shaped, and somewhat hairy Italian girl has ended as a cool Nordic blonde... She is starting to sort of melt away into the stew of the famous women over-fifty-high-cheek-boned blondes-who-cannot-frown."
She adds of Hudson, who is rumored to have recently undergone a boob job: "She just looks like any California blonde actress. Instead of enhancing, she has diminished herself."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame