Model Blasts Madonna's Cheeks and Kate Hudson's Boobs
Supermodel-turned-reality TV personality Paulina Porizkova has taken aim at stars including Madonna and Kate Hudson in an online rant advising readers against plastic surgery. The beauty, a former judge on Tyra Banks' "America's Next Top Model", is disgusted by aging celebrities who go under the knife for vanity, and is holding the pair up as examples of what can go wrong.
Porizkova blasts the blondes in a blog post on Modelinia.com, criticizing the pop superstar for her rumoured facelift and Botox procedures. She writes: "Madonna no longer looks like Madonna: what started as a sexy, well-shaped, and somewhat hairy Italian girl has ended as a cool Nordic blonde... She is starting to sort of melt away into the stew of the famous women over-fifty-high-cheek-boned blondes-who-cannot-frown."
She adds of Hudson, who is rumored to have recently undergone a boob job: "She just looks like any California blonde actress. Instead of enhancing, she has diminished herself."
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media