Model Blasts Madonna's Cheeks and Kate Hudson's Boobs
Supermodel-turned-reality TV personality Paulina Porizkova has taken aim at stars including Madonna and Kate Hudson in an online rant advising readers against plastic surgery. The beauty, a former judge on Tyra Banks' "America's Next Top Model", is disgusted by aging celebrities who go under the knife for vanity, and is holding the pair up as examples of what can go wrong.
Porizkova blasts the blondes in a blog post on Modelinia.com, criticizing the pop superstar for her rumoured facelift and Botox procedures. She writes: "Madonna no longer looks like Madonna: what started as a sexy, well-shaped, and somewhat hairy Italian girl has ended as a cool Nordic blonde... She is starting to sort of melt away into the stew of the famous women over-fifty-high-cheek-boned blondes-who-cannot-frown."
She adds of Hudson, who is rumored to have recently undergone a boob job: "She just looks like any California blonde actress. Instead of enhancing, she has diminished herself."
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds