The Fratellis Break Up
Scottish rockers The Fratellis have sparked rumors of a split after frontman Jon Lawler confirmed the band has "no plans to work together right now". The "Chelsea Dagger" hitmakers released their last album, "Here We Stand", in 2008 and haven't performed together since last summer.
Lawler has been singing with another group, Codeine Velvet Club, and he admits the future is unclear for The Fratellis. In a post on the band's website, he writes, "We have no plans to work together right now. Sometimes things just work out that way. Mince, Baz and I are working on music but not with each other for a while."
Bassist Barry Wallace adds, "At this particular point in time though, we've found ourselves making music still but just not together. This is just the way it goes I suppose sometimes."
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week