The Fratellis Break Up
Scottish rockers The Fratellis have sparked rumors of a split after frontman Jon Lawler confirmed the band has "no plans to work together right now". The "Chelsea Dagger" hitmakers released their last album, "Here We Stand", in 2008 and haven't performed together since last summer.
Lawler has been singing with another group, Codeine Velvet Club, and he admits the future is unclear for The Fratellis. In a post on the band's website, he writes, "We have no plans to work together right now. Sometimes things just work out that way. Mince, Baz and I are working on music but not with each other for a while."
Bassist Barry Wallace adds, "At this particular point in time though, we've found ourselves making music still but just not together. This is just the way it goes I suppose sometimes."
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert