Gwyneth Paltrow: I Feel Like Psycho
Gwyneth Paltrow fears she will end up in a "mental asylum" - unless she takes action to curb her obsessive behavior. The "Shakespeare in Love" star admits she is a "perfectionist", and she's scared her attention to detail will eventually lead to a meltdown.
She tells Britain's Vogue magazine, "Sometimes I think I'm going to have to check myself into a mental asylum, it gets so bad. It's my worst quality and I hate myself for it. It's like, what's wrong with you? Relax!"
"Sometimes I feel like the psycho in 'Sleeping with the Enemy'. Remember that film, when she's got to line up all the apricot chutneys just so? I think I'm scared of something, like there's something I need to figure out."
"I think I need to... go back to the shrink and figure out what's going on with that. I had a great therapist in New York whom I still talk to."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris