Gwyneth Paltrow: I Feel Like Psycho
Gwyneth Paltrow fears she will end up in a "mental asylum" - unless she takes action to curb her obsessive behavior. The "Shakespeare in Love" star admits she is a "perfectionist", and she's scared her attention to detail will eventually lead to a meltdown.
She tells Britain's Vogue magazine, "Sometimes I think I'm going to have to check myself into a mental asylum, it gets so bad. It's my worst quality and I hate myself for it. It's like, what's wrong with you? Relax!"
"Sometimes I feel like the psycho in 'Sleeping with the Enemy'. Remember that film, when she's got to line up all the apricot chutneys just so? I think I'm scared of something, like there's something I need to figure out."
"I think I need to... go back to the shrink and figure out what's going on with that. I had a great therapist in New York whom I still talk to."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season