Gwyneth Paltrow: I Feel Like Psycho
Gwyneth Paltrow fears she will end up in a "mental asylum" - unless she takes action to curb her obsessive behavior. The "Shakespeare in Love" star admits she is a "perfectionist", and she's scared her attention to detail will eventually lead to a meltdown.
She tells Britain's Vogue magazine, "Sometimes I think I'm going to have to check myself into a mental asylum, it gets so bad. It's my worst quality and I hate myself for it. It's like, what's wrong with you? Relax!"
"Sometimes I feel like the psycho in 'Sleeping with the Enemy'. Remember that film, when she's got to line up all the apricot chutneys just so? I think I'm scared of something, like there's something I need to figure out."
"I think I need to... go back to the shrink and figure out what's going on with that. I had a great therapist in New York whom I still talk to."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed