Gwyneth Paltrow: I Feel Like Psycho
Gwyneth Paltrow fears she will end up in a "mental asylum" - unless she takes action to curb her obsessive behavior. The "Shakespeare in Love" star admits she is a "perfectionist", and she's scared her attention to detail will eventually lead to a meltdown.
She tells Britain's Vogue magazine, "Sometimes I think I'm going to have to check myself into a mental asylum, it gets so bad. It's my worst quality and I hate myself for it. It's like, what's wrong with you? Relax!"
"Sometimes I feel like the psycho in 'Sleeping with the Enemy'. Remember that film, when she's got to line up all the apricot chutneys just so? I think I'm scared of something, like there's something I need to figure out."
"I think I need to... go back to the shrink and figure out what's going on with that. I had a great therapist in New York whom I still talk to."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director