Gwyneth Paltrow: I Feel Like Psycho
Gwyneth Paltrow fears she will end up in a "mental asylum" - unless she takes action to curb her obsessive behavior. The "Shakespeare in Love" star admits she is a "perfectionist", and she's scared her attention to detail will eventually lead to a meltdown.
She tells Britain's Vogue magazine, "Sometimes I think I'm going to have to check myself into a mental asylum, it gets so bad. It's my worst quality and I hate myself for it. It's like, what's wrong with you? Relax!"
"Sometimes I feel like the psycho in 'Sleeping with the Enemy'. Remember that film, when she's got to line up all the apricot chutneys just so? I think I'm scared of something, like there's something I need to figure out."
"I think I need to... go back to the shrink and figure out what's going on with that. I had a great therapist in New York whom I still talk to."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child