Steven Seagal's Former Nanny Comes to His Defense Over Sexual Abuse Claims
A former nanny for Steven Seagal's children has defended the actor over his ongoing sexual harassment case - insisting the star was "always very nice and respectful" during her time as an employee. Earlier this month, Kayden Nguyen targeted the "Under Seige" hardman in a $1 million lawsuit, claiming she was used as Seagal's "sex toy" and was expected to pleasure him upon landing a job as his executive assistant.
The suit was apparently strengthened by sworn declarations from two female former employees, who both quit after Seagal allegedly made inappropriate sexual advances. Now, Sonam Choezom, who was hired as a nanny by the star in 1996, has defended the embattled actor - insisting he never behaved inappropriately towards her.
According to TMZ.com, Choezom claims Seagal offered her a job in the U.S. so that she could pay her ill father's healthcare in her native Tibet. Choezom tells the website the news of the allegations came as a shock, because the actor had always treated her with respect. She says, "I was very surprised."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show