Steven Seagal's Former Nanny Comes to His Defense Over Sexual Abuse Claims
A former nanny for Steven Seagal's children has defended the actor over his ongoing sexual harassment case - insisting the star was "always very nice and respectful" during her time as an employee. Earlier this month, Kayden Nguyen targeted the "Under Seige" hardman in a $1 million lawsuit, claiming she was used as Seagal's "sex toy" and was expected to pleasure him upon landing a job as his executive assistant.
The suit was apparently strengthened by sworn declarations from two female former employees, who both quit after Seagal allegedly made inappropriate sexual advances. Now, Sonam Choezom, who was hired as a nanny by the star in 1996, has defended the embattled actor - insisting he never behaved inappropriately towards her.
According to TMZ.com, Choezom claims Seagal offered her a job in the U.S. so that she could pay her ill father's healthcare in her native Tibet. Choezom tells the website the news of the allegations came as a shock, because the actor had always treated her with respect. She says, "I was very surprised."
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics