Steven Seagal's Former Nanny Comes to His Defense Over Sexual Abuse Claims
A former nanny for Steven Seagal's children has defended the actor over his ongoing sexual harassment case - insisting the star was "always very nice and respectful" during her time as an employee. Earlier this month, Kayden Nguyen targeted the "Under Seige" hardman in a $1 million lawsuit, claiming she was used as Seagal's "sex toy" and was expected to pleasure him upon landing a job as his executive assistant.
The suit was apparently strengthened by sworn declarations from two female former employees, who both quit after Seagal allegedly made inappropriate sexual advances. Now, Sonam Choezom, who was hired as a nanny by the star in 1996, has defended the embattled actor - insisting he never behaved inappropriately towards her.
According to TMZ.com, Choezom claims Seagal offered her a job in the U.S. so that she could pay her ill father's healthcare in her native Tibet. Choezom tells the website the news of the allegations came as a shock, because the actor had always treated her with respect. She says, "I was very surprised."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!