Steven Seagal's Former Nanny Comes to His Defense Over Sexual Abuse Claims
A former nanny for Steven Seagal's children has defended the actor over his ongoing sexual harassment case - insisting the star was "always very nice and respectful" during her time as an employee. Earlier this month, Kayden Nguyen targeted the "Under Seige" hardman in a $1 million lawsuit, claiming she was used as Seagal's "sex toy" and was expected to pleasure him upon landing a job as his executive assistant.
The suit was apparently strengthened by sworn declarations from two female former employees, who both quit after Seagal allegedly made inappropriate sexual advances. Now, Sonam Choezom, who was hired as a nanny by the star in 1996, has defended the embattled actor - insisting he never behaved inappropriately towards her.
According to TMZ.com, Choezom claims Seagal offered her a job in the U.S. so that she could pay her ill father's healthcare in her native Tibet. Choezom tells the website the news of the allegations came as a shock, because the actor had always treated her with respect. She says, "I was very surprised."
- Liv Tyler, Mark Gatiss and Peter Mullan Will Star on BBC's 'Gunpowder'
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo