Steven Seagal's Former Nanny Comes to His Defense Over Sexual Abuse Claims
A former nanny for Steven Seagal's children has defended the actor over his ongoing sexual harassment case - insisting the star was "always very nice and respectful" during her time as an employee. Earlier this month, Kayden Nguyen targeted the "Under Seige" hardman in a $1 million lawsuit, claiming she was used as Seagal's "sex toy" and was expected to pleasure him upon landing a job as his executive assistant.
The suit was apparently strengthened by sworn declarations from two female former employees, who both quit after Seagal allegedly made inappropriate sexual advances. Now, Sonam Choezom, who was hired as a nanny by the star in 1996, has defended the embattled actor - insisting he never behaved inappropriately towards her.
According to TMZ.com, Choezom claims Seagal offered her a job in the U.S. so that she could pay her ill father's healthcare in her native Tibet. Choezom tells the website the news of the allegations came as a shock, because the actor had always treated her with respect. She says, "I was very surprised."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding