Cuba Gooding Jr. Delivers Drunken Speech
Cuba Gooding Jr. resurrected his Jerry Maguire catchphrase during a night out in Spokane, Washington - taking over the bar's microphone and telling revelers to "Show me the money". The actor is currently in the state to film new movie "The Hit List" with Christian Slater.
Video footage, obtained by TMZ.com, shows the star making a drunken speech at a local bar, winning over the crowd with his famous movie quote and a patriotic tribute to his native U.S. He is seen grabbing a microphone and stepping up on a stage, telling bar-goers, "Show me the money. Show me the money!", a line from his 1996 film with Tom Cruise.
In a rambling speech, he added, "We are going to represent in the next five years, because you know what - we are the best country in the motherf**king world. And that's how we are going to do it. May those who love us all over the world, love us. May those who don't... may God bless their hearts. God bless the U.S.A."
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money