Cuba Gooding Jr. Delivers Drunken Speech
Cuba Gooding Jr. resurrected his Jerry Maguire catchphrase during a night out in Spokane, Washington - taking over the bar's microphone and telling revelers to "Show me the money". The actor is currently in the state to film new movie "The Hit List" with Christian Slater.
Video footage, obtained by TMZ.com, shows the star making a drunken speech at a local bar, winning over the crowd with his famous movie quote and a patriotic tribute to his native U.S. He is seen grabbing a microphone and stepping up on a stage, telling bar-goers, "Show me the money. Show me the money!", a line from his 1996 film with Tom Cruise.
In a rambling speech, he added, "We are going to represent in the next five years, because you know what - we are the best country in the motherf**king world. And that's how we are going to do it. May those who love us all over the world, love us. May those who don't... may God bless their hearts. God bless the U.S.A."
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!