Cuba Gooding Jr. Delivers Drunken Speech
Cuba Gooding Jr. resurrected his Jerry Maguire catchphrase during a night out in Spokane, Washington - taking over the bar's microphone and telling revelers to "Show me the money". The actor is currently in the state to film new movie "The Hit List" with Christian Slater.
Video footage, obtained by TMZ.com, shows the star making a drunken speech at a local bar, winning over the crowd with his famous movie quote and a patriotic tribute to his native U.S. He is seen grabbing a microphone and stepping up on a stage, telling bar-goers, "Show me the money. Show me the money!", a line from his 1996 film with Tom Cruise.
In a rambling speech, he added, "We are going to represent in the next five years, because you know what - we are the best country in the motherf**king world. And that's how we are going to do it. May those who love us all over the world, love us. May those who don't... may God bless their hearts. God bless the U.S.A."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video