Lindsay Lohan's Father Defends Decision of Staging Police Raid
Lindsay Lohan's worried father staged a police raid on the actress' Los Angeles home on Thursday, April 22 - to check on his teenage daughter's welfare. The "Mean Girls" star took to her Twitter.com blog to note her outrage after Michael Lohan, her "ex-dad", showed up unannounced at her home - with cops in tow.
She wrote, "OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have no choice but to make this public, due to my sister's safety, as well as my own, my ex-dad just WALKED INTO MY APT like the devil's advocate with officers." But her dad tells HollyScoop.com he was only checking on his daughter Ali's welfare.
Michael explains, "Lindsay took Ali to the Coachella Music Festival this past weekend and drove home at 115 miles per hour. I went to the police department concerned about Ali's welfare. I wanted to check on Ali. I want to make sure she's OK. She's 16 and she doesn't belong there! She's a minor."
"Ali is being exposed to nightlife and the people Lindsay is surrounding herself with." Michael Lohan also reveals he's planning to meet with his troubled daughter's attorneys to discuss the possibility of obtaining a conservatorship over Lindsay.
He adds, "She needs help and I won't stop until she gets it."
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing