Lindsay Lohan's Father Defends Decision of Staging Police Raid
Lindsay Lohan's worried father staged a police raid on the actress' Los Angeles home on Thursday, April 22 - to check on his teenage daughter's welfare. The "Mean Girls" star took to her Twitter.com blog to note her outrage after Michael Lohan, her "ex-dad", showed up unannounced at her home - with cops in tow.
She wrote, "OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have no choice but to make this public, due to my sister's safety, as well as my own, my ex-dad just WALKED INTO MY APT like the devil's advocate with officers." But her dad tells HollyScoop.com he was only checking on his daughter Ali's welfare.
Michael explains, "Lindsay took Ali to the Coachella Music Festival this past weekend and drove home at 115 miles per hour. I went to the police department concerned about Ali's welfare. I wanted to check on Ali. I want to make sure she's OK. She's 16 and she doesn't belong there! She's a minor."
"Ali is being exposed to nightlife and the people Lindsay is surrounding herself with." Michael Lohan also reveals he's planning to meet with his troubled daughter's attorneys to discuss the possibility of obtaining a conservatorship over Lindsay.
He adds, "She needs help and I won't stop until she gets it."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'