Marie Osmond's Son's Death Ruled Pure Suicide
The death of Marie Osmond's teenage son has been ruled a suicide. Leaked autopsy results have ruled out drug use, suggesting Michael Bryan was not under the influence of any substance when he jumped to his death from the balcony of his Los Angeles apartment on February 26.
Instead, nothing but multiple blunt trauma caused the troubled 18 year old's death. According to reports, drugs were not found in Bryan's system. TMZ.com reports bad school grades and a visit from an ex-girlfriend led to the depressed teen's decision to take his own life.
A close friend told authorities that Bryan had attempted suicide three times before leaping to his death. He left a suicide note in his apartment for a female friend whom he said was the only true friend he got.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame