Marie Osmond's Son's Death Ruled Pure Suicide
The death of Marie Osmond's teenage son has been ruled a suicide. Leaked autopsy results have ruled out drug use, suggesting Michael Bryan was not under the influence of any substance when he jumped to his death from the balcony of his Los Angeles apartment on February 26.
Instead, nothing but multiple blunt trauma caused the troubled 18 year old's death. According to reports, drugs were not found in Bryan's system. TMZ.com reports bad school grades and a visit from an ex-girlfriend led to the depressed teen's decision to take his own life.
A close friend told authorities that Bryan had attempted suicide three times before leaping to his death. He left a suicide note in his apartment for a female friend whom he said was the only true friend he got.
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?