Marie Osmond's Son's Death Ruled Pure Suicide
The death of Marie Osmond's teenage son has been ruled a suicide. Leaked autopsy results have ruled out drug use, suggesting Michael Bryan was not under the influence of any substance when he jumped to his death from the balcony of his Los Angeles apartment on February 26.
Instead, nothing but multiple blunt trauma caused the troubled 18 year old's death. According to reports, drugs were not found in Bryan's system. TMZ.com reports bad school grades and a visit from an ex-girlfriend led to the depressed teen's decision to take his own life.
A close friend told authorities that Bryan had attempted suicide three times before leaping to his death. He left a suicide note in his apartment for a female friend whom he said was the only true friend he got.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'