Marie Osmond's Son's Death Ruled Pure Suicide
The death of Marie Osmond's teenage son has been ruled a suicide. Leaked autopsy results have ruled out drug use, suggesting Michael Bryan was not under the influence of any substance when he jumped to his death from the balcony of his Los Angeles apartment on February 26.
Instead, nothing but multiple blunt trauma caused the troubled 18 year old's death. According to reports, drugs were not found in Bryan's system. TMZ.com reports bad school grades and a visit from an ex-girlfriend led to the depressed teen's decision to take his own life.
A close friend told authorities that Bryan had attempted suicide three times before leaping to his death. He left a suicide note in his apartment for a female friend whom he said was the only true friend he got.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked