Marie Osmond's Son's Death Ruled Pure Suicide
The death of Marie Osmond's teenage son has been ruled a suicide. Leaked autopsy results have ruled out drug use, suggesting Michael Bryan was not under the influence of any substance when he jumped to his death from the balcony of his Los Angeles apartment on February 26.
Instead, nothing but multiple blunt trauma caused the troubled 18 year old's death. According to reports, drugs were not found in Bryan's system. TMZ.com reports bad school grades and a visit from an ex-girlfriend led to the depressed teen's decision to take his own life.
A close friend told authorities that Bryan had attempted suicide three times before leaping to his death. He left a suicide note in his apartment for a female friend whom he said was the only true friend he got.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group